50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

mmmh Kellsey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:31 pm
My friends and I are going to be Alice, Rosalie, and Bella (vampireversion) for Halloween. I'm suposed to be bella but.. I have no Idea what to wear. It's pretty cold where I live so if ANYONE can come up with something for me to wear that would help alot.
Thankyou!
Message me if you have any ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:57 pm
hm... that's interesting...
wear... nice clothes. =.=
and put on sparkly make up.
and... contacts maybe?
I'm not too sure. ^^;

good luck!  

starxkawaii

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:13 am
hm.
it really depends.
are you trying to actually dress dress like her? because if you do that, nobody will know who you are, even if people have read twilight. lol. well, that is, unless they know you and know who you're trying to be.

or are you trying to dress in her style but have something more noticeable..like a shirt that says "I love Edward". I know that's lame, but it's just an example haha.
I hope this makes sense.... :/

but yeah..it really depends which way you're trying to go before i can give you any ideas... =p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am
Just look for a blue dress, it doesn't have to be very pretty. And wrap bandages around your leg?

Best I could think of.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

zodial175

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 pm
yea try a blue dress (edward will like that ... lol) yea and try to fall over. bella style good luck  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 pm
That's a hard one.

Bella would wear sweaters, jeans maybe, those cute hiking shoes. Pretty general stuff. If you want to be warm I'd go with those things. I'm sure Bella would wear other stuff but, if you'd like to be warm I'd go with something liek that.

Mrs Joe Trohman

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm
Jellycones
hm.

are you trying to actually dress dress like her? because if you do that, nobody will know who you are, even if people have read twilight. lol. well, that is, unless they know you and know who you're trying to be.

That's also what I was thinking... O.o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:34 am
if you want to do her like she just changed, you can put on that one wierd cocktail dress alice put her in, then cover urself in blood... but really only whoever read breakin dawn would get the reference  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 am
In the end, what did you dress up as?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out