Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
PRETEAR MANGA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:45 am
I just discovered one. Not a lot of people have heard about this one around my town. It took me forever to finally find it in my town. Now I need to find the DVD's. but anyway has anyone heard of this or like it at all? I learned of it when one of my friends allowed me to borrow their uncut DVD's that had a bunch of previews of shows on it. I watched something called "Pretear" and I laughed soo very hard...Anyway anyone out there a fan??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:53 pm
I've seen one episode I really liked it. One day I just may buy it. I'm so stingy with my money when it comes to anime. lol  

Belabi

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:32 pm
yeah. I like it too. I just bought the manga series. It was only four books. The series is SO DANG short!!!! and yeah I don't really like Anime either.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:10 pm
heart I LOVE IT!!!!! heart  

Reni-sama

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:00 pm
*sighs* it looks like a LOT of people don't know about it or it's not very popular. Probably because the series is so short. hmmmmmph  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:12 pm
It's such a cute anime and manga, I watch the anime on 'on demand'. They have anime network on it. 3nodding  

anniimmee

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:56 am
I'm REALLY happy now. I found them over the internet....unfortunately I have to wait until the next few paychecks in order to get them. *sniff* I can't find them ANYWHERE in my town which sucks...no one's heard of 'em!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Really!? I found the animes and mangas in a Suncoast video store  

anniimmee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:39 pm
It's awesome, I saw the whole series and saw the books but didn't read it... xD It's really funny.. but some parts are soo sad ; _ ; I cried.. ALOT xd I'm emotional  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:24 am
WOO HOO! Found the manga and I finally found the whole pretear series on DVD on the internet. Darn I'm going to have to wait to buy it though.  

Serena-chan01

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff