Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Rose for the Heart~ (Tamaki found ^^) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:48 pm
~Intro~

This is going to be an Ouran Host Club roleplay. I'm looking for someone to be Tamaki. I don't care if you're a boy or a girl. All I ask is that you be literate which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences. I will confess occasionally I do one liners but I try to avoid them. Most of the time, if you do one liners I do one liners. Regular rules apply and pm me with the subject "I'll be your Tamaki" so I know you've read this. I would like this roleplay in the forum because I hate it in the pm. Oh and by the way, Haruhi will not be in this rp because it would be a little awkward if you know what I mean.

Feel free to bring in any type of drama. I can't be the only one making up stuff.

~Plot~

Everything always goes as plan, if it's up to the members of the host club. Each one does his best to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied. Tamaki, the King, is well known and wanted most of the time by the customers.

One day a new girl walks into the host club. But she has different views about the Host Club. She only comes to visit a cousin. This, of course, catches the king's eye. Will he make her his queen or will she refuse him?

~My Character~

Gaia name: elphy_and_fiyero
Character name: Harukoo Morinozuka
Nick name: Zuka but only by her brother and cousin
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Harukoo went to a public school because her parents thought it best to separate her from her brother. They maybe twins but they are very opposite of each other. One day she asked her parents if she could transfer to Ouran High School. Her brother even thought it best that she transfer. In her new school, she was supposed to meet her cousin and brother for lunch. What she didn't expect was to meet the Host Club, although she had heard about it.

~Character Profile~

Gaia name:
Character name:
Nick name:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:19 am
~b~u~m~p~  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:47 pm
Gaia name: Priestess Hanajima
Character name: Suou Tamaki
Nick name: Tama-chan
Appearence: User Image
Bio: When he was 15 he was seperated from him mother, because of his grandmother, he has had no contact wih her since then. He displays a happy mask but deep down he has many worries, assuming the family buisness, graduating from high school, and a marage that his grandmother would be accepting of. Despite all of these worrys he is able to pull of a deseptively Joyful mask. Will the new girl see through it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:50 pm
Harukoo wondered the halls of Ouran High School. All she wanted was to find her cousin that she hadn't seen since they were little. She walked up several steps, the halls looking exactly like the other. Several times she wondered if she was going the right way but her cousin's directions were almost clear. She even asked her brother for directions. His directions weren't as clear.

Harukoo had never been to Ouran High School before since she had chosen to go to a public school. Being away from her brother was getting to be too much for her. She had always been best friends with him but never met any from the school. Harukoo knew no one except him and her cousin. No one in the school even knew she was related to him but she didn't care that much.

Once again, her gaze went to the letter that was in her hand. She only read one sentence at the moment because it told her the room her cousin was in. Music Room 3 She looked up and read the sign above the door. "Here we go." She signed and open the doors. Immediately, rose petals flew everywhere and she wondered if she was in the right place.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm
A sing-song voice came from inside. Angelic and charming. "Welcome!" Others followed but his stuck out the most. Tamaki sat in a chair surrounded by the rest of the host club. His gold hair was topped by a cowboy hat. Todays theme was western. Long gene pants that belled out at the bottom hung on his figure and the rests. The shirt was long and button up and lose to his form but none the less hinted at a muscular chest. The shirt was a light sky blue and the hat that sat on top of his head was black and cast a mystery over him. The others smiled at her and waited as tamaki got to his feet in a fluid motion taking graceful steps to hold out his hand to her. "Howdy." He said with a suductive grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Harukoo looked at Tamaki up and down up with a curious expression. "Um, hi." She said, not taking his hand. To her, he looked ridiculous. They all did. "I'm just here to"

"Zuka!!!" A voice shrieked. Hunney ran up to her and embraced her. "Zuka! Zuka!Zuka!" Harukoo laughed as she twirled her cousin around.

"It's so good to see you again. It's been to long cousin." She smiled. Mori walked up to her and embraced her after she put Hunny down. "Hello, Mori." She smield in the hug.

"Come, let's eat cake!" Hunny said as he dragged her to his table. They sat down but Harukoo looked around the table.

"Shouldn't we eat our lunch first?" Harukoo asked.

"This is lunch!" Hunny smiled as he began to eat his cake. Harukoo laughed and began to eat some sweets along with her brother and cousin.

(Feel free to voice for any of the Host Members.)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 pm
Tamaki watched her curiously as well as the others. "Honey-senpa who is this lovely young lady?" He asked running a finger down her cheek teasingly.
The twins stood on either side of her and grinned. in unison they began playing with her hair twisting it in and out of braids.
kyoya stood indifferently off to the side watching the new girl. The king hadn't beent he only one to take an instant liking to Harukoo.
The twins were enjoying the feel of her hair, tamaki was watching her eyes and Kyoya sat off to the side enjoying the view with limited hope of catching her eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Honey tensed as he knew what was sure to happen. Harukoo swatted at their hands. "I really don't like to be touched by people I don't know. Boys especially." She told them. The twins looked at each other and smiled. Hunny smiled as he became more calm.

"You're lucky. If you had done that when we were younger, she would have beaten you to the ground." Honey smiled and Mori nudged him. "Oh right, sorry. Everyone this is my cousin and Mori's sister Harukoo Morinozuka."

"Ah, Harukoo. I didn't recognize you." Kyoya chuckled as he adjusted his glasses. Harukoo looked over at him and smiled.

"Oh, Kyoya. I didn't see you there. It's nice to see you again." She smiled and remembered that he had come over a few times for Mori's help with some things. The twin tried to touch her hair again but she swatted their hand. Kaoru clutched his hand as he tried to hold back tears.

"Kaoru, are you ok?" Hikaru asked his brother. Kaoru looked away.

"Don't touch it. It hurts." He said but Hikaru took his hand and kissed it.

"Better?" Hikaru asked. Kaoru nodded and sniffed. "I would never let anything bad happen to you." Several girls in the room screamed. Harukoo tried not to look at them.

"I didn't hit him that hard." She muttered to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Tamaki smiled at the twins usuall act. He busied himself with his other customers letting one of the girls play with his toy gun falling back on one of their laps when she pulled the trigger and a loud popping sound went of. The girls whose lap he fell in squeeled and turned a bright shade of red as he reached up and toyed with her hair.

Kaoru and Hikaru pouted and watched her for a moment before going on with their other fans with Hikaru rubbing kaoru's hand against his cheek. "I wont let her hurt you."

Kyoya stood taking notes and keeping an eye on Harukoo. "You've grow sinse the last time I saw you." he said with a wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Harukoo smiled and nodded. "I was going to say the same thing about you. The last time I saw you, you were shorter than me. Now look at you, you practically tower over me." She giggled and pushed her plate aside.

"You don't like it?" Honey asked, as he started to get teary eyed. Harukoo waved her hands as she shook her head.

"No, no. That's not it. I'm just full. Here you can have the rest." Harukoo said and passed her plate to him. Honey smiled and took it gratefully. Mori smiled at the two of them and sat in silence. Harukoo looked around and couldn't help but watch everyone at their work. The girls swooned over every small little thing. Tamaki was the worst since he was the one that made everything over dramatic.
This is actually somewhat ridiculous. She thought to herself and shook her head. Harukoo folded her arms and turned back to her cousin.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:06 pm
Kyoya enjoyed her laugh and pulled up a seat next to her proping his elbows on the table and linked his fingers peering at her over his hands. "Why come here?" he asked curiously

Tamaki managed to get away from the throng of girls for a moment to come over to honey and snag a piece of cake from the empty plates. He glanced at her and gave her a sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:22 pm
Harukoo raised an eyebrow at him. "To eat lunch with my cousin, Honey and my brother Mori." She told him and Honey laughed. "But I came to this school because I was tired of the public school. Mori and I never used to get along but in last few years we somehow became best friends and we both thought it was a good idea for me to transfer here. So here I am." Mori left the table and came back with some free food for his sister.

"Oh, you read my mind." She sighed as she began to dig in. "No offense Honey." Her cousin smiled as he continued to eat his cake. Harukoo began to eat her sandwich. She kissed Mori's cheek and he smiled as he sat back. Harukoo turned back to Tamaki. "So, tell me Tamaki. What's the point of this whole Host Club?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm
His smile didn't faulter and his eyes glowed with pride at what he had created with his friends. "To assist young ladies in their quest for love." He held his hands wide to the room and took a wide spin and then looked at her tilting his head to one side with a dreamy look in his eyes. "To bring happiness to their hearts."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Harukoo huffed. "That's what you do here? Wow, you guys must have been bored." Mori kicked her sister under the table. "Ow, ok I'm sorry. Geez. I just think that if a woman wants to fantasize it should be in her mind. Men don't normally do this around women. Plus, you basically say the same things to everyone of them. At least it's the same theme." Mori went to kick her again but Harukoo moved her leg before he could touch her. She glared at him. "Ok, I got it. I'll stop."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:34 pm
Tamaki listen to her. It didn't phase him much that she didn't like the way they did things here. But he was still very interested that she didn't seem tobe like other girls. "Don't stop her Mori-senpai. I'm very interested to hear what she has to say. Every princess words are special and worth listening to if only to listen to the sweet voice." His hands were on his hips as he tilted his head at her with the same fasinated look in his eyes. "Not bored. Dedicated to helping the princesses that get left out of their own fary tale. Why not put a dream into action? why hold back the fantasy. If you could let your dream spill out and take shape in front of you would you not want that? Would you not wish others to have that? Not the same thing, each princess loves one of our princess and each line to a different one is different with the same love for each dear flower." He held out a rose to her brushing it along her cheek waiting for her reaction with a sensitive smile.

"Yes" kyoya agreed watching her curiously. She was different fromt he girl that used to tower over him and beat everyone up for mearly touching her. "It is interesting that you are not like the others. You do not wish to have men shower praise and love over you?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff