Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Jonasville Cure Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 am
Jonasville Times
December 24th, 2027

There is a mysterious disease sweeping the New England area. Three states have been quarantined to contain this disease. Studies show that females under 17 are the only ones who contract this disease. All females under 17 should go to the nearest medical facility to be tested.

___

The article went on to describe the symptoms of the disease. Very few people went past the first paragraph, fearing that their friends and family could have this disease.
No one under thirty read it. Everyone else went straight to the funny pages.
Only one person in that town got that disease. A young girl, about fifteen. She was alone, a homeless little child.
A boy found her in an alley, shuddering and coughing.
What will he do?
___

Name:
Most Prominent Memory:
Picture:

___

Name: Dawn
Personality: Tries to be independent, and ran away from home after she began feeling sick. She works very hard in her sick condition, and has taken many odd jobs about the town she's recently arrived in. However she's gotten sick enough that she can't work much anymore.
Most Prominent Memory: Sitting on the staircase at age five with a little boy a little older than her, arguing the merit of Barbies versus GI Joe.
Picture:
User Image

Name: Isaac D. Lockhart
Personality: He acts like he doesn't care about alot of things when really he's the most caring guy ever. He's really nice everyone around him although he doesn't trust many people.
Most Prominent Memory: When a little girl laughed when he was explaining how GI joe was way cooler then Barbie.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 am
Dawn sat in an alley, breathing slowly. Her face was flushed from the fever, and the air around her felt frigid to her. She pulled her legs to her chest, trying to endure the horrible feeling that she was going to die anytime now. She leaned against the trash can, closing her eyes. She didn't know why she felt so sick, but she was horribly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 am
Isaac was walking into the alley, screaming about a fight he had gotten into. "God I should have won!" He then kicked a trash can and noticed her. "Oh..Hi,sorry about that." He said walking over to her. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:34 pm
"God, I'm delirious," she whispered to herself, hearing the voice. She took a deep breath, deciding that if she was already going crazy she might as well respond to it. "N-No... I'm horrid."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:41 pm
Isaac walked over and offered his hand. "Well then come with me." He said with a very rugged voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:43 pm
She tried to get up, taking his hand. She gasped, stumbling a bit. She held on tightly to him, her hands now holding onto his shoulders. "Sorry..." she whispered hoarsely.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:05 pm
Isaac smiled. "It'so kay." She then lifted her up bridal style and started to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:11 pm
She leaned against him, still feverish. "I'm Dawn," she whispered to her imaginary boy. It felt so real, maybe being sick was okay if she could make people up like this.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:54 pm
"I'm Isaac." He said as he brought her into an emergency room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:56 am
Dawn smiled to herself, "I used to have a friend named Isaac, he was crazy. He liked GI Joes..." she murmured, unaware of her surroundings now.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 am
Isaac laughed softly. "I used to love GI Joes. In fact I once fighted with this girl about barbie versus GI Joe." He then went to the check in desk. "Hi This is my....Girl friend. She's really sick and needs help."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:42 am
"GI Joes are stupid..." she murmured. "Barbies you can dress up... they can be anything you want..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:50 pm
"Barbie's are for little girls, GI Joe's are for real men!" He said with a soft chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:51 pm
She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, dead real men." she retorted. "They should at least let a girl in on the party, have you ever seen a GI Jenny?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:10 pm
"No it doesn't exsist and thats because GI Joe works alone." He said with a real tone to his voice now.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff