Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Here's a new one

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clair Fay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Have any of you ever been in or heard of two people who seemed to have a connection through their own souls or spirits? Or two people dreaming about the other many years before meeting? And if you have, what did you hear and what did it mean, if anything?

In case you haven't gathered, this is happening over here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 am
I've never experienced it, but I've heard of it happening to others. I believe it means that you do have a connection with the other person, perhaps you were very close in another life, could even be that you are soulmates. It is also possible that you met each other only briefly in another life and have some major unfinished business, it depends on the type of dreams, good or bad.  

Kyreie

Clair Fay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:29 pm
He usually takes me by the hand and we run away from someone. We're always very loving and he's said to me a couple of times that he loved me, though I'm not sure if it was in a romantic context or not. We're always trying to protect one another and show the other that there is someone who cares, that there is someone out there waiting for them and wanting them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 pm
I have experienced this with my best friend. As soon as we were introduced we were inseparable, we think the same things. Even now that we live hundreds of miles apart, we still call one another every so often just to find that the other had been getting ready to call too.

Have you ever heard the term "Twin Flame?" It's like soulmate, but not necessarily a romantic connection.  

Autodidactic

Clair Fay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm
I have actually, but not in detail.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out