Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:33 pm
So I was thinking, Link never talks, and as I was, I was starting to think nintendo or whatever should have Link do different things during cutscenes instead of just standing there. Then I thought maybe Link should moon Ganondorf in one of the games before they fight, or kiss someone before they depart from each other. What do you say think they should have Link do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:15 pm
Boris_Badenov
So I was thinking, Link never talks, and as I was, I was starting to think nintendo or whatever should have Link do different things during cutscenes instead of just standing there. Then I thought maybe Link should moon Ganondorf in one of the games before they fight, or kiss someone before they depart from each other. What do you say think they should have Link do.

Yeah. Link should never talk (remember the cartoons?*) I think parents would think mooning him would be inappropriate, and Link should never, ever kiss anyone. It suggests romance (duh) and everyone has their little pairings of who they think Link should marry or whatever, and that would upset the fan base.

... Uh, yeah, though I'd like to see him do something other then stand there, even though Nintendo thinks we should be free to define his personally ourselves.

*I don't hate the cartoons, I find them entertaining, but Link was... Is creepy the word?  

minahakuba12345

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:59 am
Firequeen133
Boris_Badenov

Yeah. Link should never talk (remember the cartoons?*) I think parents would think mooning him would be inappropriate, and Link should never, ever kiss anyone. It suggests romance (duh) and everyone has their little pairings of who they think Link should marry or whatever, and that would upset the fan base.

... Uh, yeah, though I'd like to see him do something other then stand there, even though Nintendo thinks we should be free to define his personally ourselves.

*I don't hate the cartoons, I find them entertaining, but Link was... Is creepy the word?
You make a point about the kiss and the moon. I don't remember the show, so unfortunatley, I can't answer your question.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:07 pm
i think it would be cool if things were a bit realistic i mean running into a guy dosen't actualy hurt people  

leader of the rebelion

Desirable Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:50 am
That is also true, unless they are going really fast and are bruised.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Yea, i think they sould have Link do somthing other than just stand there..... but MOONING PEOPLE? no. lol maybe Zelda tho....i hate her!
i dont think they should make Link talk, i like it how he doesnt... sweatdrop  

Miss Ivory Rainbow

Sparkly Sweetheart

9,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

jmaster1324

Lonely Lover

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm
only thing brought up that i like is link kissing someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:26 pm
Well he doesn't have to talk per say but they could have funner response options that could affect the story line. Kinda like the ones used in Wind Waker. I'd love to tell folks that wanna give life stories "Quiet, you!" or "That's kind of funny." after a sob tale and have it affect the game somehow that'd be fun.  

Lil Fang

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500