Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Where do you live? [NEW POLL] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do you live?
  USA
  Canada
  South America
  Asia
  UK
  Eastern Europe
  Western Europe (And Russia)
View Results

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:07 pm
Which country do you call home? Do you like that country in APH? Why or why not?

As for me, I live in America! And yes, I like him. I love to laugh at him for the most part, but most of the sterotypes are so true. -_-;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:13 pm
I live in Canada, but I'm originally from the Philippines.
And oh yes, I love Matthew. He's just so adorable. 4laugh

Saigo no Uta

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:15 pm
Yay, you made it! :3

I live in America as well. In the beginning, I really didn't want to like him because of how un-pratriotic I am, but... he's like my favorite character now. I don't mind the stereotypes at all, he is just too darn cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Madame Royale
Yay, you made it! :3

I live in America as well. In the beginning, I really didn't want to like him because of how un-pratriotic I am, but... he's like my favorite character now. I don't mind the stereotypes at all, he is just too darn cute!

I don't blame you. I've been pretty un-patriotic for a while now, and who can blame us? A lot of it is the whole 'hero' thing. And a lot of it is the elections coming up right now.

But I still love the character, as he is pure-hearted in his reasons, stereotypical or not.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:25 pm
x_LoveObject_x
I don't blame you. I've been pretty un-patriotic for a while now, and who can blame us? A lot of it is the whole 'hero' thing. And a lot of it is the elections coming up right now.

But I still love the character, as he is pure-hearted in his reasons, stereotypical or not.

I've been un-patriotic for a long time (6 years?). The irony of that was during most of those years, my high school's mascot was a USA Patriot. rofl

Yes, pure-hearted. He seems naive to me, and I've seen fanart of him working really hard (or it was reflecting how strong America is) and he's like a goofball which makes me smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:13 pm
America here too. Alfred is such a huge dork, it's impossible to dislike him.  

Skizzors
Crew

PeacefulLight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:16 pm
America as well~ I have been partially patriotic the whole of my life. xD He fits the stereotypes rather well, indeed. <3333  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Hi guild : D
My country doesn't have a character(I'm patriotic too ;_; ),but I'm a quarter German (I think) and that's good enough for me >: D  

merrypule

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:38 pm
merrypule
Hi guild : D
My country doesn't have a character(I'm patriotic too ;_; ),but I'm a quarter German (I think) and that's good enough for me >: D

I'm German, Welsh, and Native American. Come to think of it, it doesn't seem correct not to have a native American, America. Oh well. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 pm
So for the Americans, what's your like.. majority gene? >>; The country the most of your ancestors are from, being. *Hungary!*  

Skizzors
Crew

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Skizzors
So for the Americans, what's your like.. majority gene? >>; The country the most of your ancestors are from, being. *Hungary!*

Since both of my grandparents on my dad's side were pure German, and one of my grandparents on my mother's side was German, I'd say German.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:39 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Skizzors
Since both of my grandparents on my dad's side were pure German, and one of my grandparents on my mother's side was German, I'd say German.
Yeah, I'd think that'd do it. xd My grandparents are 1 German, 1 American with grandparents from Ireland, and 2 Hungarians.  

Skizzors
Crew

Gwynnia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:09 pm
I'm American. I'm mainly Austrian, genetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:41 pm
I'm American, and I've been living there my whole life.
But I'm a mix of French-Canadian, Irish, and Scottish-ness.
I do love Hetalia America, though. He fits it so perfectly...

Sepherest Version2

wiingaling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:40 pm
I'm in Canada but originally from HongKong.. well, China now isn't it. P:
Yes, Matthew is adorable. :"D

Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items