Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:43 am
Well! It looks like Halloween is almost here! This Friday actually. Before we (mom mainly) was gonna buy just a bit of candy but then I was talking to a friend over at work and she mentioned that halloween was on a wednesday or something last year and this year its on a friday. So there will be more kids since its not on a school day. Last year barely any people came over and a ton of candy was left over. >_<" But it might be a busy year this year!

So, what shall you do for halloween? Do you go out and dress up for halloween? Go out just without a costume? Or stay home and give out candy to kids?

I stay home. Once or twice in highschool I went with friends and my sister but now me and my sister sit outside and hand out candy (or stay inside). We sometimes stay outside b/c it's more fun. ^__^

Once back when I had my cat, we also had her come out for halloween but she just sat on the chair with a frown on. XD We didn't have something for her so gave her a santa hat. Everyone's reaction was funny b/c as they came they were startled to see her move. She was fluffy white and was absolutely still. Afterward she got a lot of petting and attention/awes out of it. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:02 am
This Halloween I'll be going home to hang out with a few high school friends. It's basically going to be a mini costume party.

Before that I may be dressing up and going to a gothic type club with some college friends.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 pm
well I'll be going to a Night Club yearly Halloween Party. well that is if everything stay how it is cause if my friend dont go then I'll be home as every year : /  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:51 pm
I'm trying to get one friend to come over and sleepover. I usually just sit infront of my house passing out candy. Last year my friend wore a catsuit and came over and he'd sit really still in the chair we had outside then when people weren't paying attention he'd scare them because they'd think he was a very large doll.

I have a party sometime this week. And I always go Ballroom dancing thursdays because the place I go has a class then a party-thing on thursday nights so since Thursday is the 30th it's a costume party.

I think a friend is mad at me since I've been hearing about a Halloween party on November 1st but haven't been invited to it.

I still don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween either. I'm going to rummage through my room and maybe I'll post a pic of what I find and you guys can help me.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 pm
My group of friends and I might do a zombie thing. Might.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:26 am
@Moon
Oh! Sounds fun! ^__^ Hope you have fun! What might you be by the way?

@Seiko
I hope your friend goes so you can get out for halloween! ^_^ I've always just stayed home and gave out candy. It's fun though. (Well in highschool I went out trick or treating with friends...thats fun too. ^^)

@Zizzy
lol! Sounds like fun to scare everyone coming around. Me and my sister really want to do something scary....
About your friend, wow I hope everything is alright there. I'll look around online and post costume pics if I find any by the way!

@Dornkus
Zombies! Cool!! ^^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:09 am
A night fairy of sorts.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:34 am
Night fairy? Oh sounds nice!!! ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:43 am
I'm going to be working at a little hunted house thing acutely its just me some friends and my perants and my friends perants(they help put it together)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:11 am
Oh!! That sounds like fun! Hopefully it goes well for you!!! ^_^
What will you do in it?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:54 am
Well I will have a party at a haunted mansion with new friends and then we will watch the moon and stay all night in it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 am
Wow how fun! Is it really haunted? ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:45 pm
Oh yeah. I'm in Girl Scouts (don't laugh.) and we had a trunk or treat and my troop always does the haunted house.

We made like 20 kids cry from scaring them. I heard we even made a leader cry too.

I wasn't the one doing the scaring though, I was the cheery undertaker leading everyone through the "cemetary"(we were in the council's printing room and decorated it to look like a cemetary) where people were scaring them. I liked my role better than if I'd been a zombie actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:10 pm
Zizzykitty
Oh yeah. I'm in Girl Scouts (don't laugh.) and we had a trunk or treat and my troop always does the haunted house.

We made like 20 kids cry from scaring them. I heard we even made a leader cry too.

I wasn't the one doing the scaring though, I was the cheery undertaker leading everyone through the "cemetary"(we were in the council's printing room and decorated it to look like a cemetary) where people were scaring them. I liked my role better than if I'd been a zombie actually.

I thought girl scouts were sweet. o_o!!!
JK. ^_^

That sounds liek fun but aw they really got scared! ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Zizzykitty

I thought girl scouts were sweet. o_o!!!
JK. ^_^

That sounds liek fun but aw they really got scared! ^^

So I'm not allowed to be a Girl Scout now because I'm mean and sarcastic? stare
Haha, jk.

Some were really scared, two just stopped half way through and refused to move because they were too scared so I had to put my arm around both of them and lead/push them through the rest of the way. Luckily they were younger and short so I was able to get my arm around both of them.

I really liked being a cheerful undertaker though, I'm thinking of doing it again halloween but without being in the haunted house it wouldn't make much sense. I felt somewhat accomplished that the adults liked me though, the kids just didn't understand me. emo  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff