Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
The Third Jihad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A threat?
  No
  Yes
  i have no idea...
View Results

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 am
I stumbled across this website. It is called the "Third Jihad" and talks about radical Islam in the west, especially in the USA.

It was made by a Muslim.

My question is this: do you think this is just...propaganda against Islam, or do you think, this is a real threat, not only to the true believers of Islam, but to the non-Muslims as well?

The video in the hyperlink is 30 mins long. Watch this when you have time. If you don't watch it, then you will look silly when you post.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 am
I diden't have time and i have a life, soo i only saw about 10minutes, and i saw it fowardly until i saw something speical...

This is how this war, soo called starting of 3rd world war goes...

The christians atack muslims, and the muslims atack the christians.

Suicide is a bad thing, and when muslims are doing it is betraying your rellegion!

And killing womens and kids, are haram too... Soo i guess it's wrong to example destroy like they did 9th 11th 3nodding

But still, those people lost their family because of the christians and think they are idiots... Soo they get very mad, and make those kinda terror.  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:03 pm
Zaaki
I diden't have time and i have a life, soo i only saw about 10minutes, and i saw it fowardly until i saw something speical...

Suicide is a bad thing, and when muslims are doing it is betraying your rellegion!

And killing womens and kids, are haram too... Soo i guess it's wrong to example destroy like they did 9th 11th 3nodding

But still, those people lost their family because of the christians and think they are idiots... Soo they get very mad, and make those kinda terror.

...what?

Achmed said:

Watch this when you have time. If you don't watch it, then you will look silly when you post.

why are you posting then?

anyhow, I watched it and found it to be something to take into consideration. I don't think it will get that far. Everyone in America is too paranoid about retaining "separation of church and state" which is good.

It's the other countries I worry about.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:01 am
Zaaki

dear lord zaaki, what century are you in?
It's not Christain vs. Muslim anymore! We're not in the Crusades, wake up and smell the roses.

The US may be mainly Christain, but there are many, many other faiths. And a lot more athiests than before.

Come back when you have something more intelligent to say than religious propaganda that is total bullshit.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:54 pm
I stumbled across this website. It is called the "Third Jihad" and talks about radical Islam in the west, especially in the USA.

It was made by a Muslim.

My question is this: do you think this is just...propaganda against Islam, or do you think, this is a real threat, not only to the true believers of Islam, but to the non-Muslims as well?

The video in the hyperlink is 30 mins long. Watch this when you have time. If you don't watch it, then you will look silly when you post.

propaganda betulla mesud form waziristan was in guantanamo and he was a devoted muslim when he got out he was killing muslims all over pakistan. This fool was brainwashed to attack muslims.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

dear lord zaaki, what century are you in?
It's not Christain vs. Muslim anymore! We're not in the Crusades, wake up and smell the roses.

The US may be mainly Christain, but there are many, many other faiths. And a lot more athiests than before.

Come back when you have something more intelligent to say than religious propaganda that is total bullshit.

suicide is haram true
but Allah goes by your intention not what you do.

so this is sacrafice not suicide  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:18 am
XxXZero_BeatXxX

suicide is haram true

Amazing. Jihadist are making such huge sacrifices for the benefit of humanity. rolleyes They even cover up the fact that they're killing more innocent civilians than soldiers that they claim to be so evil.

...and on another note, what is your basis for this video being propaganda? It featured stuff from foreign TV stations. There are articles on the web about suicide bombing camps for CHILDREN. People don't make up this sort of thing up; it's against the law for journalists to do such things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:32 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

suicide is haram true

Amazing. Jihadist are making such huge sacrifices for the benefit of humanity. rolleyes They even cover up the fact that they're killing more innocent civilians than soldiers that they claim to be so evil.

...and on another note, what is your basis for this video being propaganda? It featured stuff from foreign TV stations. There are articles on the web about suicide bombing camps for CHILDREN. People don't make up this sort of thing up; it's against the law for journalists to do such things.

i never said its right im just saying there view i know people like this  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:51 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

suicide is haram true

...what?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

suicide is haram true

...what?

what dont you get? all i was saying is there way of islam  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:19 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

suicide is haram true

...what?

what dont you get? all i was saying is there way of islam

What is a way of Islam? That this extreme forcing children to kill themselves for the glory of your god is one of the paths?

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games