Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ghosts and Pepsi(need) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*I see dead people!*
  Yes, and I'm Bruce Willis
  *Gasp* You have the Sixth Sense!
  I'm getting a drink. Gold?
View Results

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:50 pm
I was thirsty. I would die because of that. Not because I'd die of dehydration, no, I just dropped a bunch of soda cans on my head and fainted, hitting my head on the floor. What do you think happens when you die by Pepsi? Well, I'm about to find out...

---_---_---

It's spring. I never liked spring. I liked winter. You could curl up under the covers and sleep for days at a time. The Christmas specials weren't too bad either. I never missed a showing of Nester the Long-Eared Donkey. Well, too bad, I'm dead. I won't be able to watch it any- Wait a moment. If I'm dead, why am I still thinking?

_____

Jessica Powler is dead. She has been dead for three months. She's currently haunting the halls of her dreaded high school. She hates it, but at least it means she can follow her crush all day long, a feat she could never have achieved when she was alive.
But then, one day in a deserted hallway during the middle of math class (he had to leave early), he spun on his heal and told her to ******** off and leave him alone.
Jessica Powler, meet the Medium.
_____

Medium; able to see ghosts. He tries to usher them into whatever afterlife they're supposed to be in, but dislikes when they haunt him for whatever length of time. He doesn't recognize Jessica; he just sees her as another ghost.

Jessica; a ghost.

______

Name:
Special Talents:
Pic:

_____

Name: Jessica Powler
Race: Ghost
Special Talents: well... I can phase through walls!
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 am
This sounds cool. smile
Are you still looking for a person to rp the crush?  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Yes, yes I am ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 am
Name: Matthew (Matt) Moore
Race: Human
Special Talents: Medium- both a good and bad thing.
Pic: - Minus the lip piercings -
User Image

I'll give it a run.  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:58 pm
Jessica was floating beside Matthew during math class, watching the teacher quietly. She tried not to stare at Matt too too much, liking the thrill of sneaking peaks, even if there was no point. She bit her lip, tapping her fingers against the table. She hoped no one heard the tap-tap-tap-ta-ta-tap rhythm. She looked over at Matt. If she was human, she'd blush, but she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Matthew tried to pay attention to the teacher ranting about something mathematical, but all he could think about was that ghost behind him.
He'd has his share of ghosts, but they all moved on- this one, this one was just annoying. She just wouldn't leave. And to make things worse, she was always around, unlike other ghosts who try to find their family and reason for staying behind.
"Matthew Moore, are you paying attention?" The teacher asked, raising his voice unnecessarily. "What is the answer to number three?"
"Oh, sorry, it's," he said pausing to look down at his paper with the questions and the answers he had already completed. "It's 5.4."
"Good, thank you Mr. Moore." The teacher said continuing with the class.
Matt glanced over his shoulder, trying to catch the ghost in the corner of his eye. He shook it off and went back to figuring out the next math problem.  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Jessica looked around the room, sighing. She spied one boy with a pepsi can in hand, grinning as he talked with another person. She held her breath, or rather made the motions of it. She hated that pepsi can right then. She focused on Matthew's paper instead, smiling. She would've tried to solve the problems, math was good to pass the time during-uh-math class, but she didn't want to have people stare at her and the floating pencil she would've been holding.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:33 am
A sudden beep was heard, and Matt looked at his watch. It was time to leave, he had that appointment to go to. Glad to be getting out of math, he rose from his chair, and nodded to the teacher. He had already spoken to him at the beginning of class, and let himself out. He closed the door quietly behind him, and started down the deserted hallway.  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:43 pm
Jessica watched Matt as he got up. She waited a bit, but followed him. She hummed softly to herself, but stopped. She walked down the hallway quietly, smiling as she looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:39 am
Matt got halfway down the hallway, when he suddenly turned on his heel, looked right at Jessica and said:
"Would you just leave me alone!?!? This is getting silly!"  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:06 pm
"Huh?" she blinked a couple times, staring at him. She looked around trying to find the someone he was talking to. "Me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:05 pm
"Of course you- you're the only one in this hallway other than me." Matt said getting a little frustrated as he turned to face her straight on.
"It's getting really annoying you following me everywhere, shouldn't you be doing more important things so you can get out of here?" He asked as a slight hint of concern mixed with the mild anger.  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:09 am
"I'm a ghost, aren't I supposed to wander the Earth forever-and-ever..." she looked confused, shrinking away. "And I'm kinda-uh-..." she looked down, trying to come up with a good reason for her following him. 'I like you a lot!' wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:00 am
"Ghosts need to figure out why they're still here, resolve it, and then move on to whatever is after death." Matt replied as he ran his hand through his hair. "So what unresolved business do you have following me around?" He said with a soft laugh as he looked her up and down.
Was she from around here, he couldn't remember seeing her in the hallways if she was.  

Katia Corvain

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:59 pm
She frowned, meeting his eye, "Why should I tell you?" she replied.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff