Reply 13: Rp Forest
Dragon Epic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:01 pm
In the "Great Dawn" Or a time speculated as the origin of magic. The dragons were long guardians of a much more ancient magic. There time was coming to an end and "humans" were being considered as the new guardians. The humans now touched by magic sought out any way to gain the esteemed role. This meant they had to take out the Dragons. The practice is very very very ancient. Dating back before any living thing. The Dragons however had only one weakness. Their heart, which was a human form that possessed some of the same powers of their other half [dragon] was fairly easy to kill. Many a great number of dragons destroyed during "The Human Succession". Few were left and in their last attempt they came together in a historic meeting. You see dragon's do not mate as they are immortal for the most part. So meetings only occurred almost never. Only four meetings had ever taken place. The last three dragons decided to preserve the dragon they must find a home that humans did not seek and convince the human that they had died. And so the long quest began...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Raven flapped her wing in a neverending motion. She was tired but she had to reach the meeting place before the time past. She was not sure however that they would let her come. As a last resprt, she had captured her other half, a young girl by the name of Selena, and had taken her with her. Being fairly young herself Raven was unsure of the consiquences of her actions.
"Must make it to the cave before the sun sets." Raven panted to herself, she continued on. She scanned the mountaintops for the tell tale sign of the cave in the face. Finally she saw it, and with a sigh she glided down to the opening.

(How was that, think we can make something of that?, I would like to join your Dragons if you are willing, however i do not spell very well so you will have to bear with me. razz )

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm
(Looks fine for a beginning. Gaiaonline has a spellcheck I think or you can find one some place else so you fix your errors. To start however I think we'll need a few more people.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:36 pm
(fine with me. Send me a PM when you get more people, i have to study for a few tests i have coming up, so ill be on and off for a few weeks. I'll write my stuff in word first and copy paste it here then. Thanks biggrin )  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Cpt Hawking

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 am
Hawk set up camp and looked to the sky. His eys watched for any sgin of a dragon. Any hunter knew to travel in a group so that they could catch and kill a mighty dagon but Hawk traveld alone. With a bow and a quiver of arrows made from the new founded metal called steel. Hawk was ready to hunt down the dragons and make sure they could not hurt anyone agian. He looked to his fire and kept his mind in thought about the hunt. The montain was quite that he was on with some birds singing.
((Sorry i did'nt now if i should of pmed you or just start so i followed by example))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm
trinity rode her black mare through a field. she spots a lone camper and rides slowly in his direction.
"sir may i share your fire this night as it is cold and a lonely night," she asked softly so as not to startle the man. her wide eyes taking in his bow and arrows, fear flits hurriedly across her face, only for a second, uncatchable. she runs her hand over the face of her shield for comfort.
'you can never be to careful' she thinks to herself as she pulls it up onto her lap and slides it onto her arm  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items