ANNOUNCEMENT: Guild Has Changed Hands

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:47 am
For the sake of the future of the guild I have taken over the reigns of leadership for the guild. Some of you know me, some of you don't but I have been here since the beginning albeit sporadically recently.

I'll be hoping to get a lot more of you posting as often as possible as I'm of fervent belief that we need our own little Aussie niche where Aussies and Expats can communicate.

Hopefully I can lead the guild with a bit more responsibility than I have in the past and I hope to make the experience of the OAG an enjoyable one for all.

Just for the sake of letting you guys get to know me I'll type up a little introduction.

My name is Scott, feel free to call me that, I'm a 20 year old student from Brisbane currently studying abroad in Gifu, Japan for the sake of my language studies. I've been on Gaia for close enough to 5 years and I have a bit of experience as a moderator/owner of a guild as it has happened to me in the past where I've had to take the reigns.
I'm an avid music lover and I try and keep up with the local scene in Brisbane when I can. Favourite band is Bad Religion and my favourite Australian band of the moment is either The Butterfly Effect of Birds of Tokyo.
I'm an avid fan of Football (soccer), so I thusly support Queensland Roar in the A-League and PSV Eindhoven in Holland.
I play a bit of cricket when I can too.

That's me and I hope we'll get along in our little Australian microcosm.

Cheers!

PS. PM either myself or Wellzy if you have any comments or suggestions. Or oddly enough just use the suggestion box.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:12 pm
I just thought I'd congratulate you! And I went to a Butterfly Effect concert just recently! Love them! My brother plays soccer and used to play for the Sydney under 20s. My grandparents are from Holland and I used to play cricket with school. I just thought these were funny coincidences biggrin

Anyway congratulations!

P.S. if anyone sees me they can call me Bec  

kixsy

The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas