Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm
Name:Fell Shakugan
Village:Smoke(Uknown Village)
Appearance:User Image ((Black wolf ears, canine fangs & sharp nails))
Bio:She is half wolf demon and the village she came from was mostly taught to kill she lost one of her hands in battle it is replaced by a metal one she carrys a sythe for a weapon and left her village to roam.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:16 pm
Fell stared at the sky while chewing thoughtfully on an apple slice"I'll head to Konoha for a while see how it is there"she thought  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:53 pm
name:Brandon
village:sand
bio:Brandon ran away from his family when he was young so he had to fend for himself. after he left his family he started to play pranks on the other villagers witch got him into tons of trouble. Brandon likes to skate board even when he's on a mission he never forgets to take with him. He gets into fights with older kids and he gets hurt but he's always the winnfer of the fight he's apart of. A young women helps brandon out even when he tells her not to. So he has a pritty werid life.
apperance:User Image
weapons: kanta and demon wind shurikens.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 pm
Brandon had gotten in to trouble for pranking the kazekage so some guys were chaseing him. Brandon was rideing his skate board going through the forest he was getting away again.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 am
Fell stood up to continue walking a few min. later her black wolf ears perked up from her head picking up a faroff sound.She grabbed her sythe and took off running towards the sound.She saw a yound boy being chased by some sand village ANBU.She jumped around the skate boarding boy and landing on the ground behind him"Come on guys leave the kid alone..."she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 pm
Brandon stopped his skate board and looked at her and said " stop trying to help i'm fine." The ninja said " get out of are way or well punish you too." Brandon grabbed his skate boared and walked infront of fell and said " if you want her you gotta go through me first jerks."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:30 pm
Fell sighed in annoyance"fine whatever" she stepped back  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:39 pm
brandon. took out his sword and smirked "bring it on." the anbu ran at him with swords. brandon stood his ground when the anbu's attacked. brandon was a step ahead of them. he was blocking their attacks and counter attacking twice as powerful.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:46 pm
Fell smirked"not bad for a trouble making punk"she thought  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:22 pm
Brandon kept fighting while he said " thanks." when all the anbu got tired they started to run back to the village. brandon sighed with reliefe and pu his sword away.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:00 pm
"so whats you name kid?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:10 pm
Brandon looked at her and said " my names brandon what's yours?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:27 pm
She flattened her wolf ears against her head and smiled."Fell...so where ya headed?"she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:39 pm
Brandon said "i'm not going any where i was just trieing to get away from those guys so i'll probibly go back to my house and hope my parents are looking for me." Brandon noticed fells ears. A few moments later he started to poke her ears in curiosity.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:47 am
Fell sighed"I'm half wolf demon"she told him  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash