Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
zOMG Furry Style (Added Clan Information to 1st post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG are you going to play?
  Going to? I've been playing for days!
  Planning to, looks like fun.
  Might poke at it a bit, but not really my stlye.
  Never!!!
  Gaia Battle System? Everyone knows that is just a fairytale...
View Results

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 pm
- zOMG -

I thought it would be fun to start up a thread focused on zOMG so fellow AFGers could better get in touch with each other for crewing up and otherwise discussing Gaia's fabled, never thought it would happen, but finally did Battle System. =3

For now the thread is rather sparse, but as I have time I plan to fill it up with some helpful info and resources.

As for what can be posted in this thread, anything related to zOMG really. Feel free to discuss your progress, ask questions, advertise yourself if your looking to crew, or even do a little roleplaying if you would like of your battle character. Just have fun really. ^__^

Okay everyone, I quickly threw together a clan. Welcome to the Adult Furries Clan or AFC for short.

Right now it is rather sparce but hopefully I'll get a clan specific banner and pump in a bit more info sometime soon. If your interested in joining please send a join request. (warning the system seems to be glitchy at the moment so if you get a pm saying you were denied, double check the clan link because you probably were permitted to join.) Also, it is important to note, you can currently only be in one clan at a time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 pm
Helpful Guides

How to Report Glitches Found in zOMG

Great Guide to Rings/sets/and other Stats

Awsome Guide to all the Quests!

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Tombstone Blues

Thought it would be fun to have a little section on music finds for the tombstones in DMP. I had far too much fun being one of the forerunners uncracking the code and playing one of the first completed songs, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

For reference, here is a little mental picture of the eight tombstones and the numbers they are referred to.

___3____|----|____7___
_1___4__|----|__5___8_
___2____|----|____6___

Completed finds

Musical Scale

1234 5678 (helpful to think of it as a scale CDEFGAB)

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

55 22 33 2
11 77 66 5

22 11 77 6
22 11 77 6

55 22 33 2
11 77 66 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:26 pm
Adult Furry Guild Clan

I thought it might be fun to start a AFG Clan if enough people were interested? It would make crewing with fellow members/friends a lot easier. =3

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 pm
Special AFG zOMG Events and Contests

Nothing running currently

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:29 pm
ninja reserved for future plots of world domination ninja

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:31 pm
ninja reserved for future plots of world domination ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:32 pm
Everyone has been playing it, EVERYONE BUT ME D:

Servers always under maintenance.

l:<

Or maybe... I got the worng link

*mysterious*

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

ShineyPieceofMetal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:49 pm
I've played it. Sad to say I'm not very good, keep getting killed ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:47 am
I played a bit when it was closed beta and I didn't get far at all. Now, I've played for hours (long enough to get my 5th or 6th G'hi ability. I haven't joined a crew or clan yet, and I really think that would make playing a lot more fun. This guild should definitely have a clan set up.  

Pyro-Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:46 am
Okay, so I haven't figured out the whole "crew" vs. "clan" thing. Are they the same thing, or what? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:14 am
Sunegami
Okay, so I haven't figured out the whole "crew" vs. "clan" thing. Are they the same thing, or what? sweatdrop
Think of a clan as more of a long term group. The info of your clan should be saved so you can chat and get in contact with your friends quicker. Basically clans make it easier for you to crew up with folks you like and mass chat with them via the clan chat feature. Clans can also have more people than just the six permitted in a crew. Crews are more like short term commitments were you will join up for a bit of battling.  

Krissim Klaw

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:06 pm
I say we should like... form a crew 8D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 am
I need to find a crew. I'm on the quest that Remo gives you...i think it's the one where you kill the General and nobody so far has wanted to join with me and whenever I find someone who does, they get killed off and then never come back. It's frustrating  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:28 am
Rainey if you want I could team up with you and help you beat the General. Out of curiosity what is your current overall cl?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff