Submit

Hey!
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:20 am
It's here!! It's like I was counting down.... ^_^
A few people dressed up here at work. They all look really cool and one of my friends look like a really cool vampire. XD

Well my sister is going out trick or treating in the end as a vampire hunter and I have to admit it looks pretty cool. I'll be home giving out candy alone this year it seems. ^^" Mom is working until 6:00 so I'll start giving out candy ahead of time. To add...some people took off b/c the phillies parade is today also!

What are you guys doing? Also post some interesting costumes you saw today when trick or treating starts. ^_^v

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:31 am
Yepyep!! Do post pix so J can take a look at them biggrin TyTy!!  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:42 am
I have to look around for my camera. XD I don't take pics much b/c I leave it up to my uncle when we go places. He's a pro at it. They always look so cool when he does it. ^^

But if I find it I definantly will! Everyone was taking pics at the ones at work but I didn't think to bring a camera. >_<" I shoudl try to think ahead sometimes...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:55 am
I'll have to ask my mom's friend to e-mail me pictures from my dance party thing last night. There were a lot of great costumes. And there's one of me being attacked by the psycho clown. (What makes it funnier is the psycho clown was one of the nicest guys there)

I'll try to take some pictures tonight too. I'll be a bit more dressed up tonight since I'll not have to be dancing and can wear different things. After I take a shower since I've got terrible hat hair and I get my stuff on I'll take a picture of myself.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:13 am
just got home from the party and is 3:15 in the morning. Im beat but I would do it again anytime razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:26 am
My friends and I walked around town acting like zombies. Some people insulted us, but we never went out of character; that would mean they won.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 am
I saw a bunch of little boys dressed up as Spiderman . . . . and no Optimus crying

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 am
Last night was so freaking awesome! WOOT! heart  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:53 am
I'll try posting my pictures after tonight. My home town isn't having their trick-or-treating until tonight and I'll be passing out candy with old high school friends.

I wonder if I can make the children cry like I did a couple years back.... twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ This is me a few Halloweens back.....(my brother did the background)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:54 am
Buzz Lightyear came to my house! xd

She was adorable. What makes it funnier was last weekend my mom and I were in my garage with the garage door open so we could see the park across the street and we saw that Buzz walking around the in park and suddenly she fell flat on her face. It was sad but it was just too funny.

My friend and I were camwhoring all night last night while we were sitting outside handing out candy so I have a ton of pictures of both of us if you guys want to see. We had a lot of tun and took a lot of pictures.

If I saw you Moon I probably would be scared too. sweatdrop  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:27 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
I'll try posting my pictures after tonight. My home town isn't having their trick-or-treating until tonight and I'll be passing out candy with old high school friends.

I wonder if I can make the children cry like I did a couple years back.... twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^ This is me a few Halloweens back.....(my brother did the background)

awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:44 pm
Moon you looked awesome!!! And...awe!! The buzz lightyear little kid looks so adorable. ^^

My camera wasn't working!! >_< I need batteries and there was none in the house! (I have a digital camera but the recharge ones don't really work great so I don't know where i misplaced those...it stinks...) I need to go shopping. But what timing. >_<"

On the other hand barely anyone came anyways. There's so much candy left. And then again my sister didn't want to give away the m n' m's so we have lots of those left. -__- Our neighbors kids came and they were so cute! Then two little boys came. One dressed as a Joker *card style*. He looked so CUTE with especially with the hat on!! the outfit was black and red. XD  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:17 pm
Thanks-I didn't make any kids cry this year, but I could tell they didn't want to come near me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:44 pm
Weren't the avatars suppose to change back to the skin they had before the halloween event by now?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:07 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Weren't the avatars suppose to change back to the skin they had before the halloween event by now?
I don't know but yours look awesome ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces