69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
No
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 26

Twilight7448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 pm
After finishing New Moon, I really felt the connection between Bella and Edward. I WANTED Edward. But I also felt it was depressing and very sad. The description of Bella's sadness went on for pages and pages. Because of that it was not my fave of the series.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:54 am
Yeah, I felt the same way. It was also weird to be reading so much of the book without Edward in it, although I understand why she did it. Still, it is not one of my faves either.  

KiwiDragon

Lunanymph59

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm
new moon was the best book because it brought a lot of emotion.....
when i read it i hated jacob black and loved edward, but i really though connected wiith the book, like something totally tragic happened to me too when edward left.

but right now, i hate edward and heart heart heart heart jacob.

cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:23 pm
It was extremely depressing. But that was what made it so beautiful.

It showed a much stronger connection between Edward and Bella that Twilight led us to believe there was. Plus, it made the plot much more viscus! It intoduced the wolves and the Volturi. That right thre is overflowing with conflict.

It was a great book.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Lania_Forever

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:50 am
It was depressing at first, but I thought it was a lot better when Jacob came into picture. I'm a big Jacob fan now. Actually New Moon is my fav now, but I haven't finish Breaking Dawn, so I might change my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:41 pm
I found it very depressing cause alot of times while reading this book i was able to compare myself to how bella felt so i could understand her pain. It really sucks.
But I really loved it towards the ending cause you could once again see the strong feelings between bella and edward  

Beloved_angels_servant

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 am
it's very depressing, but i think that with out new moon, we would've never seen how deep bella and edward's relationship goes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 pm
I thought it was depressing, yes, but I also thought it connected Bella and Edward a lot, so I still liked it. I was kind of mad that it was all Jacob and no Edward, but then I finished the series, so that was nothing compared to my feelings nao.  

Shinku Anrui

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm
lol New Moon really made me hate Edward for a while XD I got over it on eclipse, but I could never bare how he left her... so New Moon also made me mark for jacob x3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 pm
I'm re-reading the series right now, and I just got past the part where Edward left....

I felt lifeless til lunch at school.

New Moon was my least fave in the series.

Breaking Dawn was my fave.
biggrin

xXTwilight4LifeXx

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 pm
I think that it was totally depressing and for part of the book, I was not such a big Edward fan.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:12 am
User Image oml. I felt more anger then sadness because he juss left her like that nd turns out he didn't really leave i thought he should have never left. p.o. o.e but it was depressing  

-3-Brokencyde-3-

-3-Brokencyde-3-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 am
Twilight7448
After finishing New Moon, I really felt the connection between Bella and Edward. I WANTED Edward. But I also felt it was depressing and very sad. The description of Bella's sadness went on for pages and pages. Because of that it was not my fave of the series.
but did u feel any anger 4 wat Edward did?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:19 am
hkkpfwg96
I think that it was totally depressing and for part of the book, I was not such a big Edward fan.
u may think that, but it almost killed him having 2 leave her as well but he's still hot biggrin except in the movie where it seems Jacob was the only 1 who looked cute he probably would have looked better if he got a shorter hair cut but in the book Edward is a total hottie xD xd xp xP  

-3-Brokencyde-3-

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm
Its my favorite book. <3 Jacob  
New Moon

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff