[FIN] A son to show promise? (Thona and Tokeldo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 pm
Thona found himself with more kids. Unfortunately, the cheetah female bared two female cubs and a male. Oh, that was very annoying indeed. He wanted to toss those kids aside and kill them, but Nande would not allow it. Even if she didn't know that they were his. He lashed his tail annoyed at the fact he didn't have more sons. He wanted more sons. They were everything. He frowned, and his ears were flung back like normal. He wanted to snarl, but nothing would come. No one to snarl at anyways.

All he could say, that at least his pride was slowly growing. Even if most of them had been female. Females were good. They could bare more children to produce males. Though, he had no clue the none of his kids could have kids themselves. He had no clue that they were infertile and were totally useless to him in every aspect of the word.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:25 pm
Tokeldo was ignoring everyone in his arrogant cocky way because he hated being in a large group as it made him feel confinded. trailing after a bug for him own amusment he didn't realize Thona was anywhere near him. tail lashing about, he was now batting at the bug with an amused smirk on his face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:33 pm
In Thona's view, a small black and red cub came into it. Despite his colors, he looked like Thona almost exactly. Thona watched him carefully, playing with a bug. Surprised that he was away from the other cubs, and Nande and Funanya. Of course, he couldn't say it was too hard to give two lionesses a slip with seven cubs around to take care of. He lashed his tail more, letting the bones to his tail accessories clink together to let the other know he wasn't alone at all. His green eyes watched the other. Noticed that some, but not many, of his markings were that of his mothers. No matter, Nande would never put two and two together.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:03 pm
what thona didnt know was he had left on purpose to get away from the idiots and mass grouping. smacking the bug away from him, he stopped when he heard the clink of something near. ears perked he looked for what it was. to his surpise it was the lead of the pride, and it seemed he was eyeing him as well. eyes narrowing, he lashed his tail about wondering what he wanted. he really was a real mix of his father and mother though he took more of his mothers colors than anything else.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:08 pm
Thona glared at the others actions. Rather annoyed as it was, he wasn't too pleased at the way the cub was looking at him. Thona stood up and walked towards the cub. "Got a problem, kid?" He spat at the cub. He wasn't about to say that this cub was his. He'd never admit it unless he convinced Nande that he was theirs and not Akeldama's. He lashed his tail, ready to smack him, yet his paw was nice and firm on the ground. His voice held a certain cruelness to it. Coldness, yet not too cold like how he'd talk to most others. For, this boy was his son, he still had a slight compassion for him. Not much, but enough to where he'd never kill him unless certain events happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:36 pm
" yeah you where staring at me." huffing he was being rather cocky for a cub but would be fast to learn his place if punshed as he was quick to learn. ear pinned he didn't know what this male would do to him for his snarkyness but he always had to test to see what would happen regards of the concequences.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:41 pm
Thona rolled his eyes and quickly moved his paw and swung at him. He'd teach the cub to behave, at least enough in his presence. Thona wasn't one to mess with when he was irritated, weather it be some random creature, or his son. He didn't care. Though the matter of how much he beat them depend on who they were. Tokeldo, to Thona, was more then lucky that he was his son, weather the cub knew it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:24 pm
Tokeldo's eyes grew wide as Thona swung at him. he attempted to dodge it but he was not nearly fast enough and got smacked right to the ground. groaning while on the ground now, he knew when smacked or it that he had done something wrong so it was obivious he was not suppost to talk like he had to thona.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:29 pm
"Mind your mouth" He told the cub in a coldness tone. "It'll get you killed if you don't" He spat at him. Of course, not by his own hands, but he couldn't account for any other males that might come into the pride down the road. Of course, He'd have to punish them if they did, but he wouldn't kill them. Maybe run them out of his pride. "Surely your mother has taught you better then that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 pm
" yes sir...." ofcourse his mother had but that didn't keep him from not having a arrogance, snarky attitude when not around her. geting to his feet, he could tell Thona was strong and capable, which was something he wanted to be. puffing his chest prdefuly, he didn't want to seem weak just because he got a smack down earlyer. it was clear this cub was prideful, arrogant and also snarky as could be.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Thona raised a brow at the cub. What was he doing? Trying to make himself look bigger and stronger? Thona just looked at him and shook his head. "That doesn't make you look strong, just makes you look like your a fuzzy little maraca. " He told the cub. "If you want to really be strong, you have to train it, get your little muscles you have, stronger and well kept." He gave him pointers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Tokeldo frowned when he was basicly called a fuzzball. that wasnt what he wanted to be called. taking Thona's advice to heart since he seemed so strong, he gave a nod. "ok...but i don't know how to train. i don't want mom trainging me cause she just a girl" frowning again, he would have to ask his mother about training asap if he wanted to learn training then go off to train on his own. that is unless this male decided to train him which would be ideal, since he didnt want to be trained by some female even if his mother was rather strong.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:04 pm
Akeldama wasn't someone to train his son. Thona knew that first hand. She was strong, but not strong enough. She could only teach a young boy so much. Of course, Thona ponder upon this option for a moment. Him taking in a cub that he was suppose to not be related to. But if seen together surely someone would thing they were related. No... He was totally odd compared to Thona. " I guess I could show you a few things." He spoke finally. Knowing that one day he'd regret this, possibly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:22 pm
" really!?" Tokeldo had to keep down his excitment at the thought of being trained by thona. wanting to be strong was one thing but to actualy be trained to be strong was another which he was happy was gonna happen. maybe then the idiots would think twice before crowding about him or coming near him. he was really anti social though he didnt mind one on one greetings, it was only groups that pissed him off alot.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 am
Thona frowned a bit, he'd have to dull up his excitement a bit. Make him less keen to jump up and ruin a opportunity. Though, for now, that was alright. He'd have to work on it a bit later. He lashed his tail. "It'll be our little secret." He told the cub. He didn't want him going spouting about it. Obi would become very jealous of the fact. OF course, he could deal with Obi very easily."don't want to make the other cubs jealous" He spoke just to make sure the other knew a reason behind it.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff