Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Annoying motorcycle dude

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:19 pm
So there's this guy who gets on his motorcycle every night at the same time across the street and lets it run for like 20 minutes. It makes this uber annoying noise and then he finally drives off. But seriously, that noise is driving me crazy. I just wanna yell at the guy or throw a rock at him or something. "Turn off your damn motorcycle!!"

D;<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 pm
User Image

Sit on your porch, and when he turns it on throw something at him.  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Yeah, that would be annoying. My neighbor's dog barks for no reason sometimes at 3am. Makes me want to toss him a drugged piece of cheese stare

People have gotten pretty inconsiderate in neighborhoods lately. It's like they could really give a sh*t whether they're disturbing people or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
User Image

Sit on your porch, and when he turns it on throw something at him.

Lol! He might see me though. He left now... next time though. I'll open my window and stare at him menacingly.  

LolCow Loves Cheeze

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:38 pm
Karma v2
Yeah, that would be annoying. My neighbor's dog barks for no reason sometimes at 3am. Makes me want to toss him a drugged piece of cheese stare

People have gotten pretty inconsiderate in neighborhoods lately. It's like they could really give a sh*t whether they're disturbing people or not.

Man I would HATE that. I get so annoyed by those tiny yippy dogs that bark so loud... you can hear them from 5 houses away. My neighborhood is generally quiet though. Nobody except like 3 houses ever go in or out of their house. Kinda creepy... but it's quiet which I like. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 pm
distract him and then slash the tires of his motorcycle! twisted  

Neiina

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:19 pm
Super Organic
Karma v2

Man I would HATE that. I get so annoyed by those tiny yippy dogs that bark so loud... you can hear them from 5 houses away. My neighborhood is generally quiet though. Nobody except like 3 houses ever go in or out of their house. Kinda creepy... but it's quiet which I like. =3

Lucky xd

Actually, my neighbors are pretty quite for the most part, except for the dog, but it's not really his fault. Still... there are times when I'd like to have sedatives handy... not sure whether for me or the dog though.

@Neiina: Evil. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Super Organic
So there's this guy who gets on his motorcycle every night at the same time across the street and lets it run for like 20 minutes. It makes this uber annoying noise and then he finally drives off. But seriously, that noise is driving me crazy. I just wanna yell at the guy or throw a rock at him or something. "Turn off your damn motorcycle!!"

D;<

where i live we have noise pollution tickets, if you recorded it or got the cops to come over he'd get a ticket every time if it's after a certain time. so people don't use motorcycles here often after 10pm it risks noise pollution tickets  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Super Organic

D;<

where i live we have noise pollution tickets, if you recorded it or got the cops to come over he'd get a ticket every time if it's after a certain time. so people don't use motorcycles here often after 10pm it risks noise pollution tickets

Well, it's not that big of a deal. Although I would like to know what they guy is doing with his motorcycle running for 20 mins. :l  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 pm
evil but it does the work :] now instead of hearing the motorcycle Organic can laugh at him while he cries "my bike! my bike!" xd

my neighbors are dead silent, sometimes I wonder if they're really even home. but a couple next door just had twins, the little ones are crying non-stop. it's pretty cute because it's not very loud smile  

Neiina

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:23 pm
Super Organic
Razin Frostdrake
Super Organic

D;<

Well, it's not that big of a deal. Although I would like to know what they guy is doing with his motorcycle running for 20 mins. :l

Maybe it's an old bike and needs to be warmed up? I used to have to do that with the old '65 mustang my dad had. If I didn't let it warm up for at least 15 minutes in the winter the engine would stall at every stop sign.

@Raz: We have something similar, but the cops are insanely lazy. You have to call them out 10 times before they do anything D:

@Neiina: It's only funny until you get caught...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:20 pm
@ Karma - oooh cry but the idea sounded good when I thought it. I would suggest Organic pack her bags and move as far away as possible after slashing the tires then xd  

Neiina

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:47 am
I guess it all depends. If the guy rents then you can report him to his land lord. Most rent agreements have a bit in it saying you cant make loud noises after 11pm. Or write a poilte note saying how its a pain you'll be surprized how often it works. I once had people who had loud parties all the time above us. I would often storm up stair half dress in my pj's and a pair of jans to shout at them to shut up. It would work for the night but the next week it would be the same. So in the end I reported them to their land lord and they got kick out!!  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games