Serene Chaos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm
~An GeradAkkdesu original Roleplay~
"Nothing is as it was meant to be. Therefore nothing can be complete. Or at least the theory holds. This is important to remember when looking at the following Document." CyberLA™

Gamers Exlusive™ "It seems today that CyberLA™ is unveiling they're new finished project kept under top secrecy. No one has really gotten their hands on it but it sounds promising."

Later that day.

Channel 11 News "Everyone is talking about "Slumber". It is quite possibly one of the best games ever made. It incorporates top secret state-of-the-art computer technology and a never before seen virtual reality engine. The game will only run on the new CyberVox™ next gen console coming out on the same day. Potential like this has never been thought to happen in this day. It was like a random event almost. What with all the secrecy. Sales for console and Slumber packages have soared through the roof expecting to reach 40 Million Dollars by the end of this week alone."

"The game was amazing. Millions of new users were coming every month. Each user could create there own room and hang out with friends there. Only this room was able to be accessed by the rest of the world. It was merely a common place for people to come. Villages began to rise up and soon even weapons came to be. Magic also was incorporated. Soon people began fighting for land. It would be a World away from the Real World. This story centers around me of course. Maybe my friends matter but whatever who cares ha ha... I was one of the only ones in my village full of adults and chatty girls to actually care about this new concept. So I got a weapon and trained my magic. Soon I freaking conquered my pathetic neighbors and gained control of one part of the town. Then offered peace if everyone else followed me. They did ha... After that I began giving them tasks. Things they were good at and "enjoyed". They farmed, began selling goods. Even a blacksmith was kidnapped from another village. With this small and growing city state I found friends at school to hang out with me. And this is our story of having fun."

There is no level, no strengths, and magic is fairly simple now. Things like heal, fire, and water basically.

Character sheet:
*Character Name:
*Gaia Name:
Are you apart of the opening character's story or his friend?: (Yes/No)
Village: (Title village is Chaos' Serene or Chas)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:11 pm
*Character Name: Isa Vorairah
*Gaia Name: Lady_conspiracy
Are you apart of the opening character's story or his friend?: Not yet
Village: Chaos' Serene  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:06 pm
Character Name: Tian Atrum
Gaia Name: xXDeathsHeirXx
Are you apart of the opening character's story or his friend: I am him?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:45 pm
*Character Name: Christopher James Huff. Call me C.J.
*Gaia Name: [ Loor ]
Are you apart of the opening character's story or his friend?: Yes

Will you please pm me when you start?  

[ Loor ]

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 pm
(( Ready To Start ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 am
(( Ready when you are ))  

[ Loor ]

DuskfireDream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 am
*Character Name: Tomoko (She gave her character the same name as herself, because she was one of the first players, and wanted recognition)
*Gaia Name: VOMIT Tomoko-chan
Are you apart of the opening character's story or his friend?: Soon will confront him
Village: Dusk  
13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff