Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Drama Island Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Love TDI, TDA, or TDWT then join this guild. 

Tags: TotalDramaIsland, TotalDramaAction, Drama, Action, Total 

Reply Couples
Everyone grab a partner!!! YEE HAW!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree?
  YES!!! They all go together perfectly!
  NO!!! How dare you put them together in such a manner!!!
  You know what? I don't really care! Just gimmie my gold!!!
View Results

G.E.G.A.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 pm
If I was able to choose, I would pair everyone up like this (note: I left a few of the couples the way they were because I liked them that way):

Gwen/Trent arrow Who could ever tear them apart?

Bridgette/Geoff arrow That was a match, no doubt!

Izzy/Owen arrow I think Owen is the only one who is fun enough to put up with Izzy's antics! LOL

Lindsay/Tyler arrow Sure, she can't remember his name, but then, she could never remember ANYONE'S name. smile

Eva/ Ezekiel arrow I know what your thinking, "Wha...? Do you wanna kill Ezekiel?" but I'm sure that Eva's toughness has the ability to change his veiw while Ezekiel's blindness to the world beyond his nose will help him deal with Eva's hissy fits.

Heather/Noah arrow Okay, chill! there's logic to this one. They both have a very special thing in common. They both are sly and manipulative. You see, research on TDI.com revealed that Noah has an uncanny ability to talk his way out doing any physical work (a skill he demonstrated during the dodge ball tournament). Meanwhile, Heather always knew what to say to others to get them to do her dirty work (such as Lindsay and Beth doing what she said or convincing the other campers to vote Justin off) I figure that their manipulativeness could bring them together.

Courtney/Duncan arrow What can I say? Opposites attract, right?

Beth/Harold arrow Okay, I know that Lewshawna and Harold had a little canoodling time, but I think that he would have more in common with Beth. After all, they're both a little geeky and tend to be the "freaky outsider" types. Not to mention that Beth is pretty much impressed with about anything, like Harold's badges or his beat boxing or figure skating. I think they would make a cute couple!

Lewshawna/DJ arrow DJ seems to be the sensitive type and Lewshawna is the caring-but-don't-take-no-nothing-from-nobody type. I think that they both can balance each other out and both they're ability to care and love can be they're bonding.

Katie/Justin arrow I think they would look really cute together. You're welcome, Katie! wink

Sadie/Cody arrow I think that Cody, after being shut down by Gwen, would be desperate to date anyone, while Sadie would really like a boyfriend after Katie hooks up with Justin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:24 pm
Uhm... Beth and Harold? Leshawna and DJ? No. Just no. ¬_¬;  

az coria

Mooch13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:09 am
I could almost see Lashawna/DJ, but I'm not sure about Harold/Beth.

I'm not sure about Katie/Justin or Sadie/Cody mostly because I can't remember which one is Katie and which one is Sadie. They always confuse me...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:42 am
keruri13
I could almost see Lashawna/DJ, but I'm not sure about Harold/Beth.

I'm not sure about Katie/Justin or Sadie/Cody mostly because I can't remember which one is Katie and which one is Sadie. They always confuse me...

I dunno... I still don't think that Leshawna and DJ would make a very good couple... Harold and Beth have ABSOLOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON! The only thing I can think of is that they both wear glasses. Beth and Cody have a lot in common, Sadie and Coody don't. It's like your just sticking the leftover people with other random people. T.T
But... Izzy and Owen = A~W~E~S~O~M~E~! ;D  

az coria

az coria

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 am
Okay! Here are my couple opinions:

• Trent/Gwen- They're a cute couple.

• Geoff/Bridgette- Yep, although in season two, there's this other guy who meets her, but who knows...

• Eva/No one- She's independant, and proud of it. I think it even said so in her profile.

• Tyler/Lindsay- Sure, why not?

• IZZY/OWEN- Best. Couple. Ever.

• Courtney/Duncan- Pretty cute. <3

• Katie & Sadie with someone who's not on the island. -_-; - Yeah, I don't think that they'd end up with anyone on the island...

• Beth/Cody- They have some things in common, and I think that if they get to know each other, it could really work.

• Ezikiel/?????- ... I have no comment.

• Leshawna/Harold- Awwww. That's such a cute couple...<3

• DJ/ Who knows? He'll find someone.

• Justin/Someone, DEFINITELY someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:21 pm
I think the Lashawna/DJ could almost work because he is super sensitive while she is a bit tougher. They compliment eachother well. I still like Lashawna/Harold more, but I could still see some potential in Lashawna/DJ.  

Mooch13

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 pm
I actually agree with the Ezekeil and Eva pairing. It would be really funny to see how they manage to work things out. Yup.
And I'm okay with Beth and Cody. I only see him with two people, and that's Gwen and Beth. Sadie, I just don't get.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm
I'll give this a shot.

Bridgette/Geoff - They have had their fights but this is still the most successful couple to date.

Gwen/Trent - I see a rocky road ahead for them but that is what makes this relationship interesting.

Lindsay/Tyler - Lindsay is constantly looking for Tyler, even when they are together.

Courtney/Duncan - If they can survive each other, they should be able to handle anything else that comes their way

Izzy/Owen - Izzy may be the only person who can withstand the grossness of Owen and Owen is the only one who can understand Izzy.

Lewshawna/Harold - This relationship is going considerably slower than the other established relationships but it looks like it is going to work out.

Heather/Justin - A pairing of the not-so-nice

Eva/DJ - They are both athletic with a sensitive side. Eva just has more trouble showing it.

Katie/Cody - Sparks flew during the dodge ball match.

Beth/Noah - Perhaps they could share stories about how all the other contestants manipulated them.

Sadie/Ezekiel - Hopefully, they will be happy to be stuck with each other.  

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Hey! Beth/Noah! That's a new one! I can see it!

Katie/Cody= heh. Sparks fly. I get it. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:13 pm
beth/harold and katie/noah !!! biggrin mrgreen mrgreen  

hianon

21thcen

4,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am
I can't imagine Katie and Sadie with ne1 sry  
Couples