Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would/are you voting for?
  Obama
  McCain
  Hate them both
  I don't live in the US and don't follow the politics.
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:23 am
Well it is for those of us in America, atleast.

So how many are voting? What do you think of the candidates? Do you want to smack people who are voting for Obama just because he's black? Does Joe the Plumber make you giggle?

If people in other countries follow our politics feel free to throw things in too.

I'm not very much into politics but the current election has got me interested but I'll have to do some research first before I make any arguments for either candidate so I'll let someone else start.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:36 am
Already voted-abesentee ballot. ^_^  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 am
0Moon_Maiden0

My mom already voted too. There were some early voting stations near me.

Who did you vote for? o3o
Or are you not telling?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 am
I voted already, too! heart  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 am
well I'm not on the US but in PR we have election day tomorrow too and the awesome thing is that i work tomorrow too yay! stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:44 am
I've had 'Hail to the Chief' in my head all day. >.<

Anyway, voting Obama. I couldn't find a yard sign, so I carved 'Vote Obama' in a pumpkin for Halloween. Then I found out that someone had been stealing all the Obama yard signs, and one of my neighbors admited that he was involved it all that. And then he pretty much told me that he was in the KKK. I am horrified, really.  

palindrome88

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:13 am
Zizzykitty
0Moon_Maiden0

My mom already voted too. There were some early voting stations near me.

Who did you vote for? o3o
Or are you not telling?

Not going to tell.... ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:15 am
palindrome88
I've had 'Hail to the Chief' in my head all day. >.<

Anyway, voting Obama. I couldn't find a yard sign, so I carved 'Vote Obama' in a pumpkin for Halloween. Then I found out that someone had been stealing all the Obama yard signs, and one of my neighbors admited that he was involved it all that. And then he pretty much told me that he was in the KKK. I am horrified, really.

That's weird...all the McCain signs in my home town were going missing.

The KKK.....that is pretty scary to think of.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:17 am
I live in a very liberal area, so McCain signs are destroyed and McCain bumper stickers are scribbled on with sharpie.

Way back when, cars were being keyed for having Bush stickers.

People get scary here when it comes to politics.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 am
I'm voting via absentee ballot.  

Evil Pillows

palindrome88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:45 pm
Dornkus
I live in a very liberal area, so McCain signs are destroyed and McCain bumper stickers are scribbled on with sharpie.

I guess people do stuff like that all over. It's sad they can't just respect people's opinions.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:50 pm
palindrome88
Dornkus

I guess people do stuff like that all over. It's sad they can't just respect people's opinions.

That is sad people can't respect people's opinions.

That's kind of scary your neighbor is in the KKK too.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

palindrome88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:43 am
I don't know how it is for you guys, but I went to vote this morning and it wasn't that bad at all. The line looked really long, but it moved fast and I was out in under twenty minutes. biggrin Now to wait for the results tonight...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:05 am
KKK....? Geez...some people need help. >_>

On the other hand, I finalyl got around to making a post in here again. My last post never showed up so I didn't want to type again until now. ^^"
About the signs missing and stuff...I don't think anything like that happened here. Guess this place is still OK then. ^_^
I'm really curious on who's gonna win. I couldn't vote though b/c I missed registering again this year!! >_< Apperanly mom forgot to remind me again this year. sweatdrop  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:00 pm
I've no idea who stands for what in ameircan politics. But i never relaised that a donkey and an elephant were symbols of political parties
*snerk*

-ahem- sorry.

I never care much for politics anyway. Ove rin Britain Labor and Tories are practicaly the same nowadays. both are arseholes and will end up doing whatever the heck they want to anyway.
So long as the Queen's still alive i'm happy. typically, she can 'do no wrong'. Which is nice (if false). makes you feel optomistic about the country even when it's wallowing in it's won poop. smile

As far as America's concerned I support anyone who's not George Bush. It;d be cool if Obama won, just to see the reaction (and sadly how long until he's inevitably assasinated). sad but true. I hope he does well if he wins. heck, I hope both of 'em do well. I don't know much about eitehr of them.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff