Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Serious Business Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Without reading the below you know that's it's serious serious business because if it was going to be funny I would have made the subject, 'srs bizns' or something to that effect.

If it isn't apparent to you my parents are divorced. They've been like that for a while and I guess I've gotten used to it.
Anyway, two months ago my mother got all weird and started checking on eHarmony I think.
Anyway, she's found somebody and just today they spent about an hour or two talking on the phone.
Not exactly sure what I picked up a few things here and there.

Apparently he's a trucker, I think he has some kind of camping place, probably woods up north, and that's all that I got.

It just kind of seems weird, I don't know about this.

Well, she told me that he takes his son hunting (12 years old) and to quote her, "I told him that you collect guns and he said that that's" interesting or cool, I can't remember which.

I was a bit snoopy when I had to upload more pictures for her. Resize and upload, a bit more complicated than just uploading. Anyway, I looked at some of her contacts and one made me freak out a bit.
The one was some kind of yoga fanatic that didn't want the kids in the house. He practices or likes a lot of religions. No pictures no contact information other than a hotmail address.
The religion thing doesn't really bother me but his wording made me a bit worried. As well as the other things that he said, I can't remember exactly what it was but it seemed like it was bad Juju.
Also, I'm not sure that there are too many Buddhists or Taoists that like firearms.

Well, I'm not really sure where I stand on this.
I'm finding myself being a bit concerned on if she goes through with it.
Will we have to move or will they?
If we do have to move, what about my father, grand mother and sister? What will I do with all of my s**t stuff?

Also, I would have to change a bit about how I have my handguns. I usually just have one loaded with an empty chamber but honestly, that shouldn't be done with a kid in the house.
I'll probably have to get one of those finger pad combination lock box deals.

I could live with my father, but he wouldn't have any of the stuff that I own. Except for the guns since, "they don't drip s**t". Reference to my cars, they all leak oil.
The other things that I've collected; uniforms and other types of militaria would have to go as well except for what I could fit in the closet.
Which is all fine, if my closet was a walk in and is the size of the room that I would have over there.

... and I'll definitely need to clean up my computer.
It's not dirty itself, but the data on it is.
... definitely not something that I would want a 12 year old seeing, or anyone else for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:16 pm
confused
Major suckage....

Trucker: Seeing as how he has a son and likes to hunt he can't be all that bad. Truckers get a bad rep for all the bad stuff that happens at truck stops.

Hippie: Buddhists only disagree with using violence to get their way, not when in self-deffence. IIRC, the Dali-Llama himself even said that he would shoot a man in self-defence. I even have a Buddhist friend who is as into guns as I am. Of course, there are the tree huggers who would save a roach over a fresh loaf of bread....  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 pm
Freak_090
confused
Major suckage....

Trucker: Seeing as how he has a son and likes to hunt he can't be all that bad. Truckers get a bad rep for all the bad stuff that happens at truck stops.

Hippie: Buddhists only disagree with using violence to get their way, not when in self-deffence. IIRC, the Dali-Llama himself even said that he would shoot a man in self-defence. I even have a Buddhist friend who is as into guns as I am. Of course, there are the tree huggers who would save a roach over a fresh loaf of bread....

Yeah, I was picturing the tree hugging, "What Would Wellstone Do?" bumper sticker sticking douche bag.
Wow, *ahem* I really am surprised at my slant against them.
I feel bad. Really, I do. I probably should have thought more before I hit submit.

I did think about Gandhi though, he is or was just as or even more passive and was definitely all about the right to bear arms over there.

I didn't think of anything bad about the guy because he's a trucker.
why, what happens at truck stops?
... is it the glory hole thing?
Because I think the Whitest Kids U'Know explained the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hrlKLMeYS0  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 pm
wow dude.That sucks. eHarmony is something i would stay away from. You dont get to know the person your sut matched like an equation. Thats why i like things like SL you meet a person and get to know them. Its a bit old fashoned but hell it works.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 pm
Orkronos
wow dude.That sucks. eHarmony is something i would stay away from. You dont get to know the person your sut matched like an equation. Thats why i like things like SL you meet a person and get to know them. Its a bit old fashoned but hell it works.

I think it's eHarmony. It might be another one.

She made some kind of stink about eHarmony being religiously biased or some s**t so I'm not even sure if she was even using that one.

It could be match... I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:42 pm
I'm reffering to the, "on the side of the interstate" type of truck stop, not the huge gas station with restaraunt built on.

Rapes, murders, robberies.... It's dark, empty wooded, people are easy targets at night.  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:44 pm
Well that sounds like it sucks. I didn't actually know your parents are divorced. Or maybe I did and I didn't remember... I feel like I don't know the GEE members as well as I should...

But do you have a good relationship with your mom? I mean she's not going to start liking some bleeding heart tree-hugger, right? And if he hunts it's doubtful he is.

Moving would be a pain. Well, I think it would be. I wouldn't mind moving, but I don't like where I live. You might, I'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:57 pm
Freak_090
I'm reffering to the, "on the side of the interstate" type of truck stop, not the huge gas station with restaraunt built on.

Rapes, murders, robberies.... It's dark, empty wooded, people are easy targets at night.

The trucker would be doing the murdering?

No she really hates the bleeding heart ******** heads.

I like where I live, although the meth labs are moving in.
But as the cities expand they'll go farther and farther out to lower their chances of being detected so it really is inevitable.
But it's all good, I don't have to rely on some Barney Fife that's 30-45 minutes away.

Any sort of moving on my part would have to be planned out thoroughly.
Enough space is the biggest and ultimate factor.
Followed by location.
That and all of the sub categories.
Climate, what stores there are, etc etc.  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 pm
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

No, random sickos.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 pm
yah truckers are bad for drugs too. If your on speed the mind numbingly long distances go pretty quick.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maelthra Reloaded

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:56 pm
sad I'm a trucker...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 pm
Maelthra Reloaded
sad I'm a trucker...
aww... out of curiosity what do you haul.... and stay away from his mom!  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:22 am
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

No, random sickos.

Oh ok, good.
... but that's still bad.

Anyway, don't they have logs on how long they've traveled and how much time?
Also I've heard that if you're 'overclocked' the rig wont even start.

I would think they would since some very recent events.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 am
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

No, random sickos.

Oh ok, good.

Well they have log books but I dont think the bit about locking the trans is true. I mean hell a few months ago I saw a gov truck stop pulling truckers over and looking at there log books. SO I guess that it was/is a problem.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:46 am
Orkronos
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

No, random sickos.

Oh ok, good.

Well they have log books but I dont think the bit about locking the trans is true. I mean hell a few months ago I saw a gov truck stop pulling truckers over and looking at there log books. SO I guess that it was/is a problem.
Yeah, they do that here at inter-state waystations too. Is it way or weigh? They do weigh the truck....

Whatever.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces