What Do You Do When...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one should I read?
  New Moon!
  The Host!
  Both!! *evil laugh* (ME: O.o r-really now?)
View Results

anime_girl10

Star Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 pm
User Image
Well I'm letting my friend read Twilight before the movie comes out and my Granny just got my Breaking Dawn today but she still has Ecplise! So all I have is New Moon and to me that one is boring plus too much Jacob. (lol) So I'm trying to come in peace with it and him. Should I read New Moon or keep going on the host (Also by SM)? But to me the host is as boring as New Moon...What should I do?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:53 pm
User Image
Once I got past the first couple chapters, I really enjoyed The Host.

So I would go with that. =D
User Image

Angels_can_fly2

Yesi Aviah

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 pm
I haven't read The Host yet,
but you must read New Moon!
And I love Jacob!

cry  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:13 pm
The Host starts fairly slow, I thought the start was kind of boring myself.
But it gets really good. You just have to be patient with it. Give it some time to get good because it does.

New Moon isn't too bad either. I know what you're talking about though. Jacob gets on my nerves too, but it has some really good parts. If you're like me and can't stand too much Jacob, read your favourite parts of it or start at like chapter fifteen. That should be enough to get your Edward fix, lol.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 am
KEEP READING THE HOST!!! it doesnt get good till about ch 13 but the chapters are short. trust me its worth it. i love that book!!!
and yes it is boring in the beginning because nothing is happening but once they get lost in the desert and make peace with eachother and meet up with jared, its REALLY good.

Then you can read new moon. lol. new moon to me was just said back. it was depressing cos she was going through a depression. I need to read that one again too, but i only have the last two of the series  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games