Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
So, I got a little bit pissed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CptBlackKawk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:45 pm
With the election results, I got pissed off at all the Obama threads.
I decided to make one of my own, and came upon a conclusion.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/four-years-of-biden/t.44857107_1/#11
Check out the thread I made, then look at some of the other Obama threads, people laughing about the fact that he made it and all this good stuff.
But once someone points out the obvious that since there's already been three assassination attempts so far and the white supremacists will more than likely do the job now that he'll actually be in office, they don't want to accept it.
The assassination of a president is never a good thing, but this one's just a little bit inevitable.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:59 pm
ninja  

Inquisitor Brock

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 pm
i raged nuff said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:49 pm
You have to remember, if their great Obamessiah is ever spoken against, you obviously must be a racist jongoist swine! (no, I don't know what jingoist is)

It's all fine and dandy until you question THEM. They believe that THEY are the ultimate source for everything and are never wrong. It's a Cult of Personality seen by all the Great Dictators, which will lead to great catastrophe.  

uryu ishida

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 pm
Whats the definition of an attempt, some kid grabbed his dad's 22 and made pew pew noises in his general direction?
I for one am more surprised our current president has not been taken out yet, secret service must really have their s**t together.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:41 pm
exploding-waffles
Whats the definition of an attempt, some kid grabbed his dad's 22 and made pew pew noises in his general direction?
I for one am more surprised our current president has not been taken out yet, secret service must really have their s**t together.

Maybe they're shitting themselves.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/797523/security_suv_for_secert_service_and_president/

Doubtful that they would ever use such a thing on... native soil though.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/797523/security_suv_for_secert_service_and_president/

That guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. He can't even spell 'secret'. That thing's been used once with live ammo, and that was on Monster Garage. Other than that, it just sits a Dillon's facility as a testament to their "******** you" capabilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:05 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles

That guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. He can't even spell 'secret'. That thing's been used once with live ammo, and that was on Monster Garage. Other than that, it just sits a Dillon's facility as a testament to their "******** you" capabilities.

Oh.
I didn't notice the misspelling.
Once again my auto-correcting has gotten the best of me.

So, they never used it?

Nevermind then.
I guess they're not shitting themselves.

They're probably plotting as we type.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:08 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles

Oh.

So, they never used it?

Nevermind then.

They're probably shitting themselves knowing that thing exists. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles

Oh.

So, they never used it?

Nevermind then.

They're probably shitting themselves knowing that thing exists. xd

Probably. But if they know that they're not using it they probably wouldn't be scared too much, and besides I don't think any amount of firepower would drive them away from their goal.  

OberFeldwebel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 am
Well, at least now the Secret Service will have something to do, protecting Obama from all the skinheads around Washington.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games