Submit

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:29 am
The USA is on its last legs. It may not totaly capitulate. But it will never be what it was after this point. I dont think Obama being elected by the popular vote will do it and im praying on the electoral collage. But Obama has a massia complex. He thinks hes here to save the world and he will do it my smashing his boot treds into the most American of Amreicans.

Being Canadian you would think. Why whould I care?

Your our 1# trading partner.
You run NORAD with an Iron fist.
You run NATO with an Iron fist.
And the list goes on.

Just remember. Canada LOVES immagrents from the USA. Also if your a tradesmen I can guarenty you a good life. We have an extream shortage of tradesmen tht you can make a living wage for a family of 4 as a starting wage bar non.

I also would like to hold this up as example of what a failure democracy is. No I dont hate freedom. I actualy love mine. But as we have seen from tv, newspapers, radio and even just around us. People are ******** stupid. REALLY ******** stupid.

A stron centeralized state can do wonderous things for a contry. ((I just pray Obama dont catch on)) I have a book in progress on how to create a Powerful nation tailor made for Canada. In this guild there are many fine examples I could hold up of how you are all upstanding people in general. You would all do fine here in canada. I have planned out a state that will maintain personal fredomes aswell as cerate a system where your complaints are recorded and actualy adressed! A powerful head of state and a streamline buracracy. We also remove degrigants from socity and reform them. Best part is. In canda crime is so low we can actualy afford to do that! So come to Canada keep in contact with me and we could infact make a true diffrence where the US has fallen. Also best of luck to all who stay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:31 pm
Does that picture come in signature form?

Also, how do you edit signatures? After Gaia moved stuff around I can't find it.  

ArmasTermin

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm
ArmasTermin
Does that picture come in signature form?

Also, how do you edit signatures? After Gaia moved stuff around I can't find it.

in the toolbar under your avi at the top of the page, there's a "My Gaia" tab. Scroll over it and a menu will drop down. Choose "Account Settings". Another menu will drop. Signature will be in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:03 pm
yah and its hosted by ED so it wont move any time soon.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:36 pm
Obama still has 2 months before he is sworn in. That's 2 months for the masses to get him to show his birth certificate (which might prove he was not born on American soil) or be assassinated. I guess there is a thin ray of hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Obama still has 2 months before he is sworn in. That's 2 months for the masses to get him to show his birth certificate (which might prove he was not born on American soil) or be assassinated. I guess there is a thin ray of hope.

I don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna get a big a** magnifying glass and find that little ray.  

war_junky 91

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:49 pm
I see what you did there.

But... a magnifying glass wouldn't work like that.

You'd need some kind of parabolic mirror.  

OberFeldwebel

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:06 pm
The sweds i think have this huuuuge one that can explode steel off of just focused sunlight, maybe we should take theirs.
Im planning on staying right here in the US of A, i mean it cant get worse than before, right?
right?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:44 pm
Think of this. Bill Clinton is white, Obama is black. Just check out what Bill did about gun control and then make him black.
Opposing him would then bring up the, "omfg you're just disagreeing because he's black." thing.
People may not even have to say it, they may just assume that's what the comeback would be and they may not even argue.  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff