Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Rp:At Least 5 Rps in one

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby-G The Manager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:00 am
Just a litlle background info will be given in the next couple of posts.

We will also add a Reincarnation of the Kages and the Hokages:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Contents:
Intro
World Map
Techniques
Characters and Made Ups  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:03 am
World Map
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Baby-G The Manager

Baby-G The Manager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:30 am
With the Techs they say the hand seals to find them out go here:Hand Seals
Earth Techs:
(Doton) Doryuu Taiga (Earth Element) Landslide Turns the current ground into a raging landslide to consume its enemies. Tiger

(Doton) Doryuudan (Earth Element) Earth Dragon Missle An earth dragon rises up and sends penetrating dirt "bullets" towards the opponent. Ram, Horse, Dragon

(Doton) Doryuheki (Earth Element) Earth Wall Summons a giant wall of rock to block attacks. Alternate Ram (Sarutobi)
Fire Techs:
Karyuudan: Fire Dragon Missile: A technique that lets the caster breathe fire. Tiger

(Katon) Karyuu Endan (Fire Element)
Fire Dragon Flame Missile: An technique that lets the caster breathe immense blazes. Serpent, Horse, Dragon, Rat, Ox, Tiger

(Katon) Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Element) Napalm Spread Fire A flame attack also known as "Phoenix Flame". Unlike regular fire techniques, the fire is sent in scattered blasts. Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Hare, Tiger

(Katon) Gokakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Element) Blazing Fireball A technique that lets the caster breathe fireballs. Serpent, Tiger, Boar, Horse, Tiger
Water Techs:
(Suiton) Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Element) Water Dragon Missle Summons a water dragon that crashes with great force onto the opponent. Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Serpent, Ox, Ram, Serpent, Boar, Ram, Rat, Ninth, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Serpent, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Ninth, Rat, Ram, Bird

(Suiton) Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Element) Grand Waterfall Creates a wall of water then into a giant tidal wave that completely floods the field along with the opponent. Right arm raised, Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Dog, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Serpent, Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Hare, Crossed Arms

(Suiton) Suijinheki (Water Element) Water Wall Summons a giant wall of water to block attacks. Clasped Hands-Thumbs Up, Interlocking X w/fingers, Parallel Hands

(Suiton) Suishouha (Water Element) Water Wave Summons a giant tidal wave to crush enemies. Double Palm Press, Direct Hand Clap

(Suiton) Teppoudama (Water Element) Gun Bullet Sends a blast of water towards the opponent, High impact strength. Tiger
Wind Techs:
Ninpou Kaimaitachi :Sickle Winds An attack from the triple star fan owned by Temari that creates air waves that can slice through most substances. Fan is used

Ninpou Fuusajin: Dust Wind An attack from the triple star fan owned by Temari that creates air waves that collects dirt and debri to cover areas. Fan is used

(Fuuton) Renkuudan Air Ball Missle A ball of compressed air is shot out from the user and hits with tremendous impact. --

Replication:
Bunshin no Jutsu Replication The basic replication technique. Create illusionary clones of the caster to decieve opponents. Reverse Ram

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Shadow Replication Naruto's special ability. With the same effects of the Bunshin no Justu, the clones are actual bodies rather than illusions. Arrow Up Index

Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Shadow Shuriken Replication When the caster sends out one shuriken, it will multiply into many. Ram, Rat, Bird, Boar, Tiger

Suna Bunshin Sand Replication Creates a clone of the caster made from sand. --

Mushi Bunshin Insect Replication Creates a clone of the caster made from insects. --

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu Water Clone Creates a clone of the caster made of water. --

Illusion:
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu: Shadow Shuriken When the caster throws out one shuriken, a second will follow within the first shuriken's shadow. Ram, Rat, Bird, Boar, Tiger

Kawara Shuriken: Tile Shuriken Changes the average tile of a floor or roof into a spinning shuriken. Tiger, Dragon, Rat, Tiger

Harem no Jutsu: Sexy Transformation Naruto's infatuation technique. He changes his appearance into that of a girl. Has been used to intimidate opponents to negate attacks. Reversed Ram

Kage Mane no Jutsu: Shadow Imitation Shikamaru's special ability. By stretching his own shadow, Shikamaru connects his shaow with those of his opponents. The person caught within the shadow connection no longer has physical freedom and is controlled by the caster. All of the caster's moves are exactly copied by the victim. Rat

Baika no Jutsu: Double Weight Technique Chouji's special ability. He increases his body weight and mass to further boost his strength and stamina. Arrow Up Index

Kaiten: Chakra Windmill Secret technique pnly known by the Hyuuga head family, but Neji was able to learn in. The caster spins extremely fast and does damage to the opponent's chakra system. --

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou Divination Field-64 Strikes A super attack that does 64 strikes in total to the tenketsus (chakra holes) in the human body. In extreme cases, it may cause paralysis. --

(Genjutsu) Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Illusion Technique) Complete Darkness Covers the entire field in darkness. Tiger

(Kuchiyose) Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu (Summoning) Standing Destruction Jiraiya's special ability. Summons a giant frog that crushes anything beneath it. --

(Kuchiyose) Edo Tensei (Summoning) Reincarnation to the Impure World A forbidden technique that reincarnates the dead. Requires a human sacrifice for each undead person that has been summoned. Tiger, Serpent, Dog, Dragon, Direct Hand Clap

Special:
Chidori/"Raikiri" Thousand Birds/"Lightning Edge" Hatake Kakashi's special ability. Chidori means "Thousand Birds" since when cast, it makes loud chirping sounds similar to that of a thousand birds. Kakashi once used the Chidori to slice through lightning and thus took on the alias "Lighting Edge." Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Dog, Tiger, Monkey, Wrist Grab

Gogyo Fuuin Five Element Sealer Seals away part of an individual's chakra. Used to keep Naruto's hidden chakra sealed. Clawed Hand

Gogyo Kaiin Five Element Unsealer Removes the effects of the "Five Element Sealer", the technique used to keep Naruto's hidden chakra sealed. Clawed Hand
Ninpou Shiji Enjin Quad-Violet Flame Field Creates a dark wall around an area. If anything touches it, it will be severely burned. Serpent

(Mokuton Hijutsu) Jukai Koutan (Secret Tree Technique) Birth of Trees A secret summoning only known by the first Hokage. It summons trees that completely alters the field into a forest surrounding. The trees can be controlled by the caster. Tiger, Serpent

(Fuuinjutsu) Shiki Fuujin (Sealing Technique) Demonic Soul Seal One of the most powerful techniques that can be performed. First, the "Reaper" is summoned. Through the "Reaper" the caster will sacrifice his/her life in order to seal an opponent's soul within the caster him/herself. The opponent will remain alive but loses all power. The caster who summoned the "Reaper" will die as a sacrifice. Serpent, Boar, Ram, Hare, Dog, Rat, Bird, Horse, Serpent, Direct Hand Clap  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:33 am
Characters:
Me i'm not that familiar with the characters.Just Pm me with characters i don't name here

Naruto-
Sakura-
Sasuke-Me(Baby-g the manager)
Kiba -
The Hokages Can be in this
and also the Kages
Gaara-

Made Up Info:
GaianName:
Name:
Village:
Techs: