Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:32 pm
Those of us who have too much time on our hands (or just think too much) can come up with some pretty nifty theories about Beyblade. They can range from serious to just plain funny and weird. So here's a little place to share your theories with everyone.

If your theory is something that you think may make someone uncomfortable (such as yaoi/yuri/het) please label it at the beginning of the paragraph.

I've come up with some right bizarre ones, I'm just going to have to try to remember them alll now. @_@

First off is my absurd theory on how I think Ivan (of team NeoBorg) and Josuf (of the St. Shields) are related. They're both short for one. And the other ties in to the CGI cartoon Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. In this show there is a teacher who has a nose like Ivan and sounds like Josuf thus I believe they're both related to her thus becoming related to eachother.

And now for the yaoi ones... Mind you, I've only seen up to the Brooklyn vs Kai battle, so this doesn't take into account the end of the series. ^^

The hugearse theory on yaoi in G-Rev. In the very beginning of this series Kai and Rei are secretly dating eachother, yet Kai is beginning to have feelings for Takao. Shortly into the series Rei either a) catches Kai with Takao or b) Kai dumps Rei for a reason Rei does not know. Regardless, heart broken Rei wishes to return to his home viliage. Feeling put out himself from Takao starting to regain his infatuation with Kai, Max decides to return to America. Thus the team breaks up. Feeling some degree of guilt over breaking up with Rei and having feelings for takao make Kai confused and thus he returns to Russia. Unfortunately, in Russia is Yuriy who is still harbouring feelings for Kai.

Then we go to Rei. We all know that Rei was depressed over over his break up, but he also had a mild infatuation with Shippo no Jing which makes him feel even more guilty. Since Lai still had a thing for Rei, Rei decided that going out with Lai would be a good distraction. So he continues on with this relationship until Mystel shows up. He sees Mystel and goes "wow, this guy is some hot stuff." So he leaves Lai to chace after Mystel.

Meanwhile, Takao is hitting on every guy he can. He's getting mroe and more desparate for a boyfriend. See, for Takao was interested in all of his team mates and was having trouble deciding which one of them he wanted most but then they left him with Daichi, who he didn't like in that way for it was highly illegal to do so.

Kai is rather confused, he has deep feeling still for Tkaoa and Rei and now Yuriy's come into the picture. Of course he fools around with Yuriy hoping it'll clear things up but it only confuses him further. Thus when the BEGA league starts up he decides to start on a whole new team to avoid further emotional stress. Unfortunately also on BEGA is Brooklyn, whom he becomes infatuated with rather quickly. Garland, however, has a thing for Brooklyn and seeing how Kai becomes so interested in him he becomes jealous. Garland did have a little thing for Kai though. And dear sweet Brooklyn is oblivious to it and instead begins to have feelings for his teacher, Hitoshi.

Now Hitoshi, he had a definite thing for Rei. How could he not, he's such a pretty boy after all. He was relieved when Rei left, for it would be less of a distraction for him. Hitoshi was also in a secret relationship with Blader DJ. This has no real proof to it, It just happens because I say so.

A bit confused with who likes whom? Then check out my visual representation. =D http://photobucket.com/albums/v348/animeandraia/Beyblade/?action=view¤t=relationshipsG-Revcopy.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:54 am
Oh dear god...you have way too much time to think you know that?
But it's very good theory!!! blaugh

And I'm saw I've seen this somwhere else.
Didn't you posted it somewhere else too?

and I hate to saw i agree with some of the bits here.

Quote:
Hitoshi was also in a secret relationship with Blader DJ. This has no real proof to it, It just happens because I say so.

And that just cracks me up!!!  

Dazzler

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:49 am
Yah, I posted a good portion of that in the yaoi thread and another good portion on Ty Kamara.

I'm glad you like the Hitoshi bit, I particularly liked that part too. XD It was kind of a result of being hyper and sleep deprived all at once.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:08 am
You need to be more hyper and sleep deprived more!! gonk heart  

Prongsholic

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:19 pm
Mmm, I love your theory, Tarie <3

My theory on the origin of Kai's child:
Kai, in the eyes of Biovolt, is perfection. Right? The perfect soldier. Strong. Detached from his emotions. Just...perfect.

But then Kai got defiant and started developing emotions such as lust, adoration, and love. So, in a weak attempt to create a sort of 'Kai clone', they take a sample of Kai's DNA...and biologically created a fetus Kai-clone because Biovolt has the technology to do that.

Unfortunately for them, things didn't go exactly as planned and Kai rescued his 'child' and destroyed Biovolt for good because by that time Voltaire and Balcov were old and wrinkly...er....

So the itty bitty Kai, named Gou, grows up...just like his father.

We all know that Kai's too cool to have a child naturally, so he had a sort of 'test tube baby'....except not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:18 am
*cough* because we know Kai wouldn't go with a chick. =D Unless really, really, REALLY drunk... And at that, no.

Thankies Ja. <3  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Dazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:48 am
That's almost as good as theory on Gou as the one about well... the one that just freakied me out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:16 pm
Okay, since I can't seem to be able to sleep at the moment, I'll type up my next, disillusioned, in-denial theory.

Edit: If you like Rei/Mao...I suggest you not read this xD

Why Rei and Mao are together in the manga.

As most of you know, Rei/Mao is the top of my most disliked couples. I just don't like them. They don't work out for me.

So, instead of bitching off in my various journals about how 'the creators were on crack', I decided to conjure up a little theory about why they got together.

It's rather lengthy, so I'll write it in short form.

Rei and Mao. Members of the Baifuzu who come from a remote village in China (I heard the name somewhere but at the moment it slipped my mind). You can tell they're extremely close, to the point where first time viewers will point and go 'Hey! They'd make a cute couple!'

I dunno if I heard wrong, but I'm sure China is one of the places where arranged marriages are/were popular. The strong (usually rich) boy always got the pretty girl (well, fertile, but whatever). Since every other Beyblade viewer in the world sees Rei and Mao as 'the perfect couple', as did their fellow villagers.

They really didn't have any objections to getting married. I mean, how often do you get to be married to one of your best friends? It's bound to be at least a stable relationship, right?

So they agreed.

But what's a marriage without children? One of the points of arranged marriages it to have children as heir...or whatever. Rei and Mao have bitbeasts that they don't exactly need anymore...and need a child to pass them on to!

So they have perfunctory (I've wanted to use that word today, it basically means 'mechanical' and the like) sex to have their child.

And so they continue their life together, acting the same they always did. Personally, they wanted to go with other people (*cough*Mystel/Takao/Kai/Lai and Emily/Hiromi/Mariam*cough*), but since they've been in the mindset that 'this is a perfect marriage, I can't mess it up'.

Yup.  

Sebastian B Gartner

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:51 am
I really like this theory.
Quote:
*cough*Mystel/Takao/Kai/Lai and Emily/Hiromi/Mariam*cough*),
You missed out Salima. It's obvious they digged each other.
blaugh
But anyhow, my theory is that everytime Kai goes and joins the Blitzkreig Boys/team Neo Borg...it is because he and Tala are having a secret relationship, and this was the only way they could be together. but then Kai realises that he actually likes Tyson, and so goes back to the Bladebreakers, but Tyson won't have him, so he goes back to Tala, until Tyson agrees to have him in the final series, and he goes back to Tyson like a lost puppy. His love life is so confused. Poor Kai. No wonder he gets so pissy. 3nodding
i usually don't go for Kai and yao theorys, but this one just...happened. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:07 pm
*kotwong blinks her eyes several times* whoa. I got lost. Anyone wanna summarize that up for me?  

kotwong

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:44 pm
@Morbid Survivor, yes, Kai definitely goes back to NeoBorg every time he wants to get with Yuriy. There's definitely something between the two. I still think when he goes back in G-Rev is because of his screwed up relationships with Rei and Takao. But meh. Takao just plays with poor Kai's feelings so much. oO;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:02 am
my theroy is oliver isnt the gay one man did u see how tala looked at tyson and kai wow some feeling i no he looked angry but man he was faking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/mariah_minx/beyblade drawings/talafairy.jpg

its a fairy pic of him i drewits makes him look gay i can make him look gayer ill try that (if only i could find the one of him frenching kai)

but thats how i feel lol  

1 C4NT SP3LL

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:20 am
XD I luf that fairy pic! It makes me giggle. whee

Yuriy's such an interesting character. He's always written as such a man whore. He likes to touch Kai as well. The hand grabbing flashback was just too perfect. *waits for Rube or someone to fill in the episode number*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:36 am
animeandraia
XD I luf that fairy pic! It makes me giggle. whee

Yuriy's such an interesting character. He's always written as such a man . He likes to touch Kai as well. The hand grabbing flashback was just too perfect. *waits for Rube or someone to fill in the episode number*
yeah thats really hot the way he like touches kai  

1 C4NT SP3LL

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:09 am
Beamo. I love the faery pic. It's so cute!  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff