Submit

Excited to meet Tink?
  yeah!
  No...
  Did you just ask me if I stink?
View Results

Plum Cyanide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 pm
It's true in Disney's Toon Town that's located at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World Florida they have opened up a Fairy tale pavillion that will be home to none other than the beloved fairy: Tinkerbell. You'll be able to meet her and take photos and get her autograph. They also hinted that you'll be able to meet the other fairies like Fawn, Silvermist, Iridessa, and Rosetta.

Also in Disneyland CA I heard that they have been working on a Pixie Hollow area where you'd be able to do the same.

This would be one of the first recorded times that you can see Tinker Bell.

As a "live" char she was often featured in parades as a small light in a lantern that Peter Pan usually had.

Her first debut in WDW was at the first ever Pirate Princess Party in Magic Kingdom where she appeared in live form in the parade sitting atop a float with treasure.

Her second has been during the Christmas Wishes Fireworks where Tinker Bell has "flown" from the peak of Cinderella Castle all the way down to Main Street.

Does anyone know when she first appeared in Disneyland CA?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm
I don't know when she first appeared, if ever, in CA's D-land. But someone might be completely into Tink to know more wink  

Pogs410

Disney World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff