Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The space Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You belive in aliens?
No
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Yes
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Yes and No
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:26 am
Asalam Alykum!

Do u belive in aliens... Why? What do u think is up there? Are they like animals, ore more like us? Ore both? How do u think they pray? Exaplin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:16 am
there is no such thing like aliens. its just a fiction.

There is nothing up there except solar system that contains stars planets and other heavenly bodies.

there CAN'T be anything like such because there isn't any thing about them in Quran.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-keisha rayana hanaquil23
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 pm
i don't believe in aliens because as what tassan have said they haven't been written in Qur'an. biggrin anyway, many people used them for fictional stories or characters as well. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 am
Then what is up there then?

Atleast there is some plants ore sumthing... I mean there is soo much!

Did Allah make it for fun?

I don't belvie in those green aliens ore whatever... But i think there are other things, like animals... Is everything that ain't in the qur'an, wrong then?

And Phoenix told me once something like that "Ofcurse there is! The qur'an starts with saying that"

I was really wondering????  

Zaakii

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 am
Alsalam Alaykum ~

i myself think that '' Aliens '' are just a dumb story that was created by kids that don't have any idea what space really have !!
and unfortunately some believe it xD and say that they will come one day !~

i've never believed in Aliens even when i was a kid that comes outta no where .. and plus '' Aliens '' aren't discovered or mentioned in Qura'n wink
so lets just forget about this whole '' Aliens '' idea coz it's just not there wink lool ~

and bro Zaki Allah have never created anything for fun as u refer to !! and i've never read about why planets exist ?! but they exist for a reason .. and it's maybe not discovered yet xD!

Wussalam
~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 pm
To be honest... I do beleive there is something out there, any form of life. Just the fact of how big the Universe is, plus how many galaxies there are, plus how many stars there are, plus how many planetary systems there are... equates to that there should be life somewhere in the universe. But, who knows? Earth is JUST right. And I literally mean, JUST right. It would be hard-pressed to find adanced life like us somewhere in the Universe. And, though our biblical texts don't speak of them, they are still God's creations.

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Three Mile Sprint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 am
Does not the opening chapter of the Qu'ran state that Allah is lord of "All the worlds" not just Earth, just because they are not mentioned does not deny them existence. Cars aren't mentioned in the Qu'ran but we got them, neither are Giraffes for that matter do you deny their existance simply because they arent exclusively mentiond in the Qu'ran.

Given the unfathomable size of just our Galaxy never mind all the other trillions of galaxies out there, it is simply nonsense to presume we are alone in the universe.

The chance that we will ever meet anyone else is so small its not even funny, but we should not be so arrogant as to assume we are alone.

Quote:
but they exist for a reason .. and it's maybe not discovered yet xD
Could that purpose to be to House everything else Allah created  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm
This discussion is interresting, not?

Firstly! Allah is lord of all worlds! It can be Hell, Universe, Paradise, and maybe others... The word world can mean alot, we all know, right?

A reason? The stars can exist for MY VIEW lol

How should we know?

Maybe there are other atoms we don't know! Stuff that can bring us to another star by turning on the engine!

Who says there ain't other things in the world?  

Sir_Zaki

Three Mile Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 am
Sir_Zaki
This discussion is interresting, not?

Firstly! Allah is lord of all worlds! It can be Hell, Universe, Paradise, and maybe others... The word world can mean alot, we all know, right?

A reason? The stars can exist for MY VIEW lol

How should we know?

Maybe there are other atoms we don't know! Stuff that can bring us to another star by turning on the engine!

Who says there ain't other things in the world?

1) Yes it can indeed but we cant discount all possibilitys

2)Human Reasoning, as the verse states (ill get the exact line and book) Allah gave us the eyes and the ears and it is up to us to use them

3) Possibly there may be, but it is a lot more complex than simply finding a method of propulsion.

4)No one at all, and who says there arent other things on other worlds ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 pm
There is no arguing in that post lol

Soo... When Allah told Adam and Eva to carry the Earth it was just the Earth right? Not univerce?  

Sir_Zaki

divineseraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 am
tassan
there is no such thing like aliens. its just a fiction.

There is nothing up there except solar system that contains stars planets and other heavenly bodies.

there CAN'T be anything like such because there isn't any thing about them in Quran.

I don't think the Quran mentions hydrolic systems or electric currents or gravitational forces, but those exist, don't they? Who are you to limit God?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Well, yes, I personally believe there are no alien, but I dont remember Quran states it. But really, it would be interesting if they're exist  

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 am
If we are talking biologically then the chance is of millions of civillisations.

Out of all these places, there are some that has small organisms that evolved to animals. It's 100% logical, it is non-logical that there is no life on the other places.

The qur'an diden't tell it exist ore not. I guess wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 am
I think it's possible for there to be 'alien' life out there somewhere, just as it says in the quran about different worlds, you never know what Allah made in those worlds.
It makes me think of the Chronicles of Narnia series smile I know that the character Aslan is supposed to represent Jesus (pbuh) but I think even those of us as muslims can take some understandings from this, we can take Aslan to mean Allah, if anyone has read the full series, you'll understand what I mean, Aslan 'breathed' the world of Narnia into life, he gave certain animals the ability to speak and be almost human like, and some he chose not to, and the ones he allowed to be speaking, he warned them to not go back to bad ways or he'll turn them back etc, just as Allah gave us life and can take it all back wink
sorry... got a bit off subject there lol
But I feel there must be some other life, weather it's in the universe, or in the other worlds Allah has created smile  

crazyleochic

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:33 am
Paradise is a world too ^^ Soo yes razz

But in universe i think there is something too 3nodding  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers