Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Two questions, kthx. :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3?
  <3!
View Results

Yui san

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:11 pm
I have two questions.

Today was the first time in a long time that I decided to pick up .hack//Quarantine and do some dungeons for fun. After completing the game, I got the feel for MMOs and got into WoW. ;] Either way, I was going through my cut scenes, and I have 1-70, then all of a sudden, it skips to 98! WTF? WHAT AM I MISSING? I beat the game, what the hell?! If anyone could tell me how I could get my hands on 71-97, that would be amazing.

My second question is, I've always loved the .hack soundtracks. Always and forever. <33 However, though I've gotten most of their songs, one still remains out of my reach...I don't know what you would call it, but I guess it would be titled "Harold's Theme"? The closest thing I could find was a youtube video of someone playing it, but they transcribed the notes themselves, and it's not the complete song. Here it is.

So, if you could get back to me on that, that would be lovely. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Sorry, I can't help you on the first part, since I haven't been able to find a copy of Quarantine.

But I do happen to have that song stashed somewhere on my compy. Um, I don't know how I should go about getting it to you though, since MU tends to delete music. :c

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Yui san

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:26 pm
Sanus Ex Machina
Sorry, I can't help you on the first part, since I haven't been able to find a copy of Quarantine.

But I do happen to have that song stashed somewhere on my compy. Um, I don't know how I should go about getting it to you though, since MU tends to delete music. :c

User Image

MU?

I don't mind giving you my email or MSN/YIM/AIM to get a hold of that file. The song means a lot to me. c:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:00 pm

I think MU means MegaUpload, and could I also get that song, Sanus? xD

Puppetry

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:48 am
Sure. I don't mind emailing it to you Yui. D'you want me to do the same, Puppetry? xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:47 am
Okay, sent you a PM with my email info. :3 Thanks again~!

Yui san

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:53 am
For the videos in Quarantine thing, it's weird because I'm missing 75-96. I have 98-102 and everything below 75. D:
72-74 are scenes with Tarvos and 71 is a Cubia scene. I have no idea why I'm missing so many videos too. ]:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
For the videos in Quarantine thing, it's weird because I'm missing 75-96. I have 98-102 and everything below 75. D:
72-74 are scenes with Tarvos and 71 is a Cubia scene. I have no idea why I'm missing so many videos too. ]:

..wait wut? gonk

72-74 are Tarvos? I beat that b*****d. D': Why does my game hate me so? But on a side note, I randomly decided to get all of my friends to the cap of 99, which I still have yet to finish, but I managed to get ahold of this axe that I gave to Ryoko. After I did that and logged off, Ryoko and Blackrose sent me mail inviting me to the same area, and it was quite the comic relief adventure. Either way, I got a cut scene from there. :] So I suppose if you want cut scenes, do some things with players you don't play with that often.

Yui san

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items