NEW MOON movie (not official, but....) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

READY for a Sequel?
  I'm not even ready for the first one!
  HOT SKITTLES! YAY!
  The first one has to be good before I decide...
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:52 am
Kristen said in THIS INTERVIEW They are going to start preproduction on NEW MOON the MOVIE. I guess we are not supposed to know about it until later. but for you guys who wanted another movie that's your unoffical report. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm
it'll be interesting to see what their werewolves look like. probably stupid but im curious  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm
well personally i hope they look better than the werewolf from harry potter man that was not a cool werewolf i like jacob as a wolf russet hair sounds so pretty.cool werewolves and the volturi im excited to see what they do with those characters especially jane.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:04 pm
As much as I would love to see New Moon being made into a movie, I don't know if I can deal with no scenes with Spunk Ransom for the entire film.  

stareyed_in_LA

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:10 pm
I just can't wait until twilight the movie comes out!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:40 pm
My mom said that she read somewhere that Twilight has to gross 150 million dollars for them to make New Moon.

I told her that they're going to gross more than that in the first weekend!

xXTwilight4LifeXx

Spring and Summer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 pm
The actors have all been contracted to do THREE movies from the very beginning. I say three, because reports say that they probably aren't going to do a Breaking Dawn movie.
But yes, I've known that since April.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:43 pm
x_Clairvoyant_x
The actors have all been contracted to do THREE movies from the very beginning. I say three, because reports say that they probably aren't going to do a Breaking Dawn movie.
But yes, I've known that since April.
They're actually now planning to do Breaking dawn, they just need to find a writer to write the screenplay/scripts and what not. but i think stephanie meyer is going to make them put it into two movies just because that's what she's been saying since breaking dawn came out.  

Jellycones

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 pm
Am I the only one who doesn't want a New Moon movie?
For the record, I LOVED the Twilight movie. It was fanstastic.
But I just don't think that New Moon would gross a lot of money. For a lot of fans, it's their least favorite book. It's definitely mine. And I don't mean to sound horrible but I think it would be a bad movie. Only because most of the book is in Bella's head and that wouldn't make for an interesting movie. I mean, she's so upset during most of it. I'd rather hope that they'd almost brush over a lot of her depression and skip right to stuff with the werewolves, etc. And Alice BETTER be in it more.
I dunno. I think I would feel too depressed watching it to enjoy it. I would definitely SEE it, without a doubt, probably more then once, but the book was so heartbreaking that I don't know if I would be okay with watching Edward leave her on the big screen.
Eclispe would be an awesome movie, though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:34 pm
Twilight the Movie was AMAZING!!!
<3333
My bf got jealous cause i told him edward was hotttt..  

Catastrophe Caitlyn

Ruthless Partier

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Grummlie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:27 pm
I hope they make a New Moon movie. I am like in love with Taylor Lautner although his hair wasn't that great in the movie but still. And i love Jacob's personality in the book although i will probably cry in the beginning. I saw the movie today and iw as like they ened to finish the series now. Besides the actors did a really good job! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm
They are going to make all of them...It's been officially said.  

PerdxBlade

Rich Genius

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:49 pm
I'm not a big fan of Jacob in the books, but he's starting to grow on me. I've always been a fan of Van Helsing always a fan of vampyres so theres no way i'll so all into werewolfs but Jacob was amazing in the movie. My sister didn't know he was indian >.> she's nuts. I can't wait to see New Moon and see what a good or bad job they do on the werewolfs!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:27 am
Koneko Tsukino
But I just don't think that New Moon would gross a lot of money. For a lot of fans, it's their least favorite book. It's definitely mine. And I don't mean to sound horrible but I think it would be a bad movie. Only because most of the book is in Bella's head and that wouldn't make for an interesting movie. I mean, she's so upset during most of it. I'd rather hope that they'd almost brush over a lot of her depression and skip right to stuff with the werewolves, etc. And Alice BETTER be in it more.
I dunno. I think I would feel too depressed watching it to enjoy it. I would definitely SEE it, without a doubt, probably more then once, but the book was so heartbreaking that I don't know if I would be okay with watching Edward leave her on the big screen.

New moon is my least favorite too, but I think they'll show more of the Cullens when they leave (like snippets) because movies usually do that.
I am pretty sure it'll be more werewolf centered though.
I can't wait until they cast the Volturi ^_^  

Aqua Anjel

InluvwithCullenboys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:06 am
Koneko Tsukino

OMG, absolutely positively agree!!!! Finally, thank you!
I am excited to see what the movie will look like. However, I'm not about to have a mind set of the same as I did for Twilight. I don't expect anything over-amazing but I hope that they have more money to spend on this one than they did on Twilight. It was a low budget movie that definitely showed it.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff