Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 pm
Welcome

In this Rp you are an animal from New york, of course. You can be a cat, a dog, and/or their humans, if any.

Plot

Ok, so you are probably wondering what this rp is all about. Well here it is, and i will try and make it as sweet and simple as i can. You either live on the streets, with a regular house owner, or a rich house owner. Though if you are a stray or you have a poor owner, the poor owner will try and steal the rich owners money in one way or another, which drags the pets into the situation.

Profiles

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Breed: ((cat, dog))
Human owner: ((their name, if you have an owner))
Human status: ((hobo, mobster, rich))
Your Bio:
Your appearance:
Your humans appearance: ((optional))
Extra:

~open~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:17 pm
Gaia Name: Sukie-dog101
Character Name: Rissa
Breed: Germanshepherd dog
Human owner: ((no owner))
Human status: ((no owner))
Your Bio: along time ago she did belong to a human for about a year, then for some random reason they took her to the pound but she excaped a few days later and now she romes the streets forever to be a stray
Your appearance: User Image
Your humans appearance: ((no owner))  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:31 pm
Gaia Name: Hellz Kirara
Character Name: Hikaru
Breed: cat
Human owner: None
Human status: None
Your Bio: She is still younge, though old enough to take care of herself. When she was younger, her mother reject her and her littlermates. She was left alone in the world, for her littermates were all adopted by humans, she personally didnt want a human. She liked to be outside where it was free, although she would be alone most of the time. She has learned the street rules, and the beat to the city.
Your appearance:
User Image
Your humans appearance: no human
Extra: Even though with all of this in her past, she is still a very fun loving understanding cat, when she wants to be.

Gaia Name: Lord Kasark Ice
Character Name: Cody
Breed: Eagle
Human owner: N/A
Human status: N/A
Your Bio: Cody is a fierce bird, he fights over his territory in the west part of New York city. He lived there all his life, hunting the mice and small animals he sees from his high perch. All else is unknown, he keeps to himself
Your appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:33 pm
Hikaru walked through the streets, she was hungry, she couldnt remember the last time she ate. She suddenly smelled hot dogs. She looked around and saw a cart, and in the cart was hotdogs! but, there was a man tending to the cart. She sat on the sidewalk, watching, thinking of ways she could get some hotdogs. She licked her lips, but knew better then to rush in and grab the hotdogs, that would get her no where.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lord_Kasark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:49 pm
Cody circled overhead, too high to have a visible shadow on the ground below, but low enough to see potential prey. Before he turned back to return to my nest, he spotted something below him. Turning my wings slightly, i nosedived at the cat that was staring at a stand of hotdogs. Before contact, he screeched loudly, scooping the cat into his talons without impaling, he lifts her off the ground, skyward. Pumping his powerful wings to keep predator and prey aloft, he landed on a building five blocks north-northeast. His left talons encircled the cat's neck, while the right one kept its body to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:54 pm
Hikaru screeched as she was suddenly lifted off the ground, she watched in dispair as the ground got smaller and smaller, she struggled in vein to get free from the talons of the great bird that had caught her, how could she let herself get caught, and why hadnt the bird impaled her, did it miss or was it simply toying with her, shy tried to get a claw hold and claw at the bird though it now had her pinned to a type of building, and she didnt dare look down "let me go you big feather ball!" She hissed in annoyance, her fur fluffed out in both fear and anger, anger at herself for letting herself get caught. She struggled hard to get out of its grasp, hissing and spitting.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lord_Kasark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:02 am
"Ho, and relinquish my prize? I think not, Cat" He says, the last word coated with poison. He tightens his hold amongst her abdomen, only just slightly. He does not want to lose his satisfaction of capturing a living cat. "Why, tell me, would I think of letting you go so you could only eat other birds like me? Hm? Answer me THAT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:09 am
"i do not eat bird! they are too much work!" She hisses in annoyance as the bird tightened its grip on her. "Let me go, ill strike a deal with you, if you let me go ill show you how to get other sources of food!" She said, trying not to show the desperation in her voice, she didnt want to die today, not by a bird. She flexed her claws, raking them against the stone that she was pinned to. Why couldnt she be like those big cats she sees in the human cages, the bigs ones, they didnt have to worry about birds.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lord_Kasark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:14 am
"Hm? A deal, you say? Well, this sounds quite intriguing. I'll take up your offer. However, if I ever and i mean EVER see you eat a bird, weather it be freshly killed, or roadkill, I will tear you to shreds and leave you for the scavengers to feast." He looked at her in the eyes as he said that. He then slowly released his death grip from her. "Well, since we are now partners, you might as well know my name. I am Cody."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:39 am
"Agreed" She answered as he warned her of eatting any birds, and she relaxed as he set her free from his grip. "i am Hikaru" She said, she would say that it was nice to meet cody, though their introduction wasnt exactly friendly. She moved and sat next to him. "See that stand down there, it carries hotdogs. Very good meat" she said as she pointed with her muzzle at the stand. "what we need is strategy to get the meat, because with the meat you dont need to kill or eat roadkill" she said.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:42 am
Troting down on the streets Rissa came upon a cart filled with hotdogs, "hmmmmmmmmmm, do i or dont i" she asked herself as she sat down, her ears perked catching noises from above, glanceing up she could see the faint outline of a bird and a cat, "a bird and a cat talking? wow what has the world come to theis days" she asked herself while shakeing her head back and forth  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:18 pm
"I see it, and I also see a dog. Now, I'm guessing we need to distract that as well as the human" Cody unfolds his wings and shakes the feathers, before tucking them in again. "How fast are you on your feet?" Looking at her with his sharp eyes. "And how well are your reflexes?"  

Lord_Kasark

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:59 pm
"im sure we dont have to worry about the dog. What we need to do is distract the human" She said before looking up at the great bird "i guess you could say im fast, and im sure my reflexs are fine, why?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit. She turned back to the dog and the hot dog cart. It looked like the dog was thinking over taking some hotdogs as well "wait, maybe if we let the dog do some of the work, we will hardly have to do anything to get a meal" she thought out loud  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:22 pm
"Sounds like a plan, we'll wait for the dog to do the distraction" He looked at the dog, then to the human, waiting for something to move to get the human's attention. Cody saw a flash of the hotdogs cooking in the vendor. "Those do look good." He continues to watch the man and more importantly, the vendor.  

Lord_Kasark

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:10 pm
sighing lightly she decided it was time for a meal, standing up she growled and barked like a savage dog, and darted twards the man, stealing the mustard "yum mustard" she thought as she glanced back watching the human chase her, doing a u-turn she slid back to the cart and, nosed one of the hotdog links, "ill take you" she murmered as one of the links fell off onto the ground, picking them up she shook her head untill the hotdogs slid around her neck, smerking she looked back at the stunned human "thanks for the grub" she murmered as she troted away doging things the human threw at her  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff