Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Making a .hack fangame. Wanna help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AssassinBlue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:15 pm
.hack//epitaph

A free game I'll be making in RPG Maker XP. It takes place right before IMOQ (Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quarantine for you idiots).

The game is pretty poorly planned out, but I already have drawn out the hero's in game and IRL art.

Let me run by the basics before you PM me saying, "O I WANNA HLP!!! PLZ LET ME HLP!"

The game is pretty complex in the fact that you're going to be able to log in and out of The World. When out of game you mainly have to work so you can continue paying for The World. The fact that you can lose your account on The World is just me being a douchebag. If you don't work enough then you lose your character, and the game.

In game however you still have to train and stuff. The game will run off of an ABS. Just like most MMORPGs. There will be a friend system, trade system, and hopefully you will be able to trade with someone else's file through the magic of the internet.

The plot revolves entirely around the Epitaph, but you won't be fighting Morgana's children. I need some other bosses for the game.

That is all I have worked out. If you want to help just PM me. When I get my hands on a scanner I'll put up the art I've done so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Nice. 8D
I don't think I can help out, but I think it's a good idea. I kinda like the "work to keep your account thing" But if you don't work, does that mean your character is gone forever? ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

AssassinBlue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:54 am
XxGrieverxX
Nice. 8D
I don't think I can help out, but I think it's a good idea. I kinda like the "work to keep your account thing" But if you don't work, does that mean your character is gone forever? ;-;

It means Game Over, you have to start over from last save point. You can choose when to advance the plot like most RPGs so it's pretty free. I'm gonna make it a lot more free later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:37 pm
I think it's a good idea too. I wish I could help, but don't forget to update us when it's finished.  

TheRaggedQueen

Aged Entrepreneur

5,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:02 pm
User Image

So, do you need help in creating bosses? ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:32 am
I could use help with pretty much all of it. I'm pretty much only good at coding. Which is what I need to work on in RMXP.  

AssassinBlue

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:17 am
oh coolio! <3 i'd love to help .. but once i'm done my projects...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 am
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel
oh coolio! <3 i'd love to help .. but once i'm done my projects...

Projects? surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out