Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~*~*~
  *gold*
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm
.....how is everyone doing? It feels like downtime here at the guild-not a lot of posting going on.

If you don't visit the Spam forum often then you probably didn't know that I was on the verge of a breakdown, but I'm doing much better now. Feel much more relaxed after getting a big writing assignment done. Now I just have to get myself to work on the other assignments before their due dates so that I don't start freaking out again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:54 pm
Ah, I do know your pain. Every time I tell myself I'm going to start a project early, and every time I wait until the last minute and panic. And then I tell myself to start early next time....never happens. Oh well. Just take life one day at a time, that's all you can do.  

palindrome88

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:16 pm
It does seem like a downtime lately.

Just really slow.

I don't go to the spam forum so sorry about your near breakdown. I'm glad you're better now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:27 am
yea... not much topics to chat n stuff... and i guess the last minute thing ALWAYS happen to me crying ive stopped counting since the no of assignments just keep flooding in...-.-" anyway, its HOLS for J now xp muahahah!! so assignments are far far far away xD anyhow, GOOD LUCK for assignments wink  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:13 am
It has been really quiet in the guild lately...Problem is...I can't think of any topics to post about. sweatdrop
Sorry to hear about your breakdown Moon. I had no idea! I usualyl do that as well, leave projects until last minute. Hope you do well with it and have a good grade in teh end! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:28 pm
I also procrastinate. Badly. Right now I should be reading some plays.

But reading a play to yourself is really boring.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers