Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Can they "breed" like the other dragons? As in, can you have them take one of your eggs and make them undead also?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 am
I really wish people would stop asking this question which nobody knows the answer to  

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:53 am
I looked around for the question, and was surprised when I couldn't find it, hence the post. People have adult dragons, so someone should know if the breed option is available, yes?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:03 am
pd2care
I looked around for the question, and was surprised when I couldn't find it, hence the post. People have adult dragons, so someone should know if the breed option is available, yes?

well let's put it this way so far nobody I know of has bred they're vamps
the female vampires do have the breed option but none of my males have shown up on it even when they can bred with my other females so yes there is a breed option but so far it doesn't do anything

I would have thought you noticed the question posted a few times in the incubater topic

I've also seen it posted over and over in the dragcave and Dragon cave guilds  

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:32 pm
I miss a lot in the incubator thread, apparently. I looked. Guess I read too fast. I've not been the the Dragcave guild in a little while. I kinda ran out of time, and have found this one to be a lot more useful, and welcoming. I'll pass on the info to the people in my incubator thread in the LPU. Thanks for the info!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:36 pm
pd - thanks for actually posting the question here! I think it helps so people not reading the incubator daily can easily answer a question. I had it too, as I've had no luck with I own vamp adults.  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Aldora21
pd - thanks for actually posting the question here! I think it helps so people not reading the incubator daily can easily answer a question. I had it too, as I've had no luck with I own vamp adults.

I'm a member of a fan club, and I started an incubator (fad) over there, and so far, everyone who's tried to breed their vamps gets the "these dragons don't like each other" notice. But it says they've got to invenomate an egg to kill the hatchling, and that's not an option. Guess we can keep trying and see what happens.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:16 pm
So far, the vamps are like the summers'; impotent. No matter what you try to breed them with, it won't work.

I have a theory that we probably won't be able to breed them until next Halloween.

When TJ will finally implement the long-awaited "Bite" option for the vamp dragons.

Unless, he decides to be unpredictable and do it any earlier than that. Which is always possible, but not very likely.

I'm just hoping that the summers' are temporarily able to breed soon (like around Thanksgiving), so we can FINALLY have the Fall/Autumn dragons.

Again, this is all my own theory/opinion.

*Shrugs and crosses her fingers*

~Tara 3nodding  

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:52 pm
TaraR16
So far, the vamps are like the summers'; impotent. No matter what you try to breed them with, it won't work.

I have a theory that we probably won't be able to breed them until next Halloween.

When TJ will finally implement the long-awaited "Bite" option for the vamp dragons.

Unless, he decides to be unpredictable and do it any earlier than that. Which is always possible, but not very likely.

I'm just hoping that the summers' are temporarily able to breed soon (like around Thanksgiving), so we can FINALLY have the Fall/Autumn dragons.

Again, this is all my own theory/opinion.

*Shrugs and crosses her fingers*

~Tara 3nodding

fall eggs are out and summers are now able to breed and produce fall eggs willa-wisp bred her summer for a fall egg  
Clickables and Creatures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games