Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 am
A thread dedicated to my dunkin donuts hot cocolate. *taps the cup*
Well anyways, I went to dunkin donuts today b/c I really wanted a hot chocolate. At work they always provide hot chocolate and coffee but honestly...it tastes so gross. o_o'

Well I like all hot drinks from coffee/tea/ and hot chocolate but I prefer to make my own coffee/tea at times. I like more suger than most people so usually it takes a bit to make a bought coffee taste good. ^^ And I just like to buy it and walk out than have to put suger in and test it until it tastes right. (I'm lazy...o_O)

What kind of "Hot" drinks do you prefer? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:41 am
[really great effort in reviving the guild(: tyty!!]
i love hot milo, green tea & CHOCOLATE too whee
oh, just wanted to ask, do you have donut factory over there? cause i LOVE the double choc blaugh if you have do try it out!!!!

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 am
Fate-J
[really great effort in reviving the guild(: tyty!!]
i love hot milo, green tea & CHOCOLATE too whee
oh, just wanted to ask, do you have donut factory over there? cause i LOVE the double choc blaugh if you have do try it out!!!!

lol I'm try...
Anything that comes to mind, feel free to make topics on. I just glanced to my left saw the hot chocolate there and thought 'now I have a subject to talk about!'. blaugh

Donut Factory? Nope, just dunkin' donuts. That sounds cool though...like a store just full of donuts. Is it similar to places like starbucks and and Dunkin Donuts? Whats Hot Milo by the way? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:52 am
oh wow, hahha^^
and it is a shop full of donuts 3nodding really yummy ones too!! i guess its sorta like starbucks since i havent been to dunkin donuts...
hot milo is erm... you make it with milo powder and its something similar to choc but it isnt choc at all... produced by nestle... and erm, i guess its a cheaper alternative rather than drinking hot choc??

Fate-J

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:57 am
Ill drink almost anything hot. but I mainly like coffee and chocolate ninja burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:13 am
Fate-J
oh wow, hahha^^
and it is a shop full of donuts 3nodding really yummy ones too!! i guess its sorta like starbucks since i havent been to dunkin donuts...
hot milo is erm... you make it with milo powder and its something similar to choc but it isnt choc at all... produced by nestle... and erm, i guess its a cheaper alternative rather than drinking hot choc??
Oh you know what? Now that you mention Milo...I think that sounds familair...except the stores sell the mix. You can't buy it just made but it's exactly like a hot chocolate!

I think that donut place might be like dunkin donuts here. Dunkin donuts sells lots of donuts too and then again they sell breakfest sandwiches like cresants with sausage/egg and cheese. Or bagel with something inside simular. Things like that. ^_^ Also they sell drinks like coffee/Hot chocolate/iced tea ect...but they don't have a variety like starbucks though. Just the normal drinks there.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:14 am
Andy _1134
Ill drink almost anything hot. but I mainly like coffee and chocolate ninja burning_eyes

Oh! Somehow you reminded me about iced coffee....don't know why. sweatdrop I forgot that they can be 'cold' drinks too. Although I never tried it before.

Another hot chocolate fan yay! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:32 am
I like tea, chocolate, cafe choco and coffe heart  

Yllirion

Noche de Dulce

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 am
I like starbucks Hot chocolate whee Its one of the best hot chocolate I've tasted so far. I like coffee but with milk int it...and lots of sugar... 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:02 am
I love hot chocolate and coffee. Sometimes I also enjoy warm milk for nights that I'm having trouble sleeping.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 am
I'm a tea girl (typical British i suppose) XD

There is a great place near me that does fairtrade hot chocolate though - i swear it's the nicest hotchoclate EVER.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:22 am
yassygurl
I like starbucks Hot chocolate whee Its one of the best hot chocolate I've tasted so far. I like coffee but with milk int it...and lots of sugar... 3nodding
I love tea with lots of suger. ^^ Mainly coffee too b/c thats more bitter. ^^
Starbucks do have good hot chocolate. THey also make it a little diffrent b/c they ask if you want....whipped cream I think. (o_o) in it. ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 am
Yllirion
I like tea, chocolate, cafe choco and coffe heart

You like everything too. ^_^
Wait..there's a diffrence between cafe choco and hot chocolale?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:25 am
0Moon_Maiden0
I love hot chocolate and coffee. Sometimes I also enjoy warm milk for nights that I'm having trouble sleeping.
Milk...that reminds me. When I was smaller mom always made up drink a glass of milk before going to bed. sweatdrop  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:26 am
dragontamer363
I'm a tea girl (typical British i suppose) XD

There is a great place near me that does fairtrade hot chocolate though - i swear it's the nicest hotchoclate EVER.
lol! What kind of tea do you like? All kinds maybe? Or just the regular? ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces