Reply Fable 2
Fable 2 Achievement help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhaderForce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:50 am
Hey does anyone have all the dolls, because I don't have enough friends that play Fable 2 to trade with.

Also I didn't get my pub game code which means I can't get the achievement about getting all the emotions for both you and you're pet. So what do I do now?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 am
For reasons I don't feel like going into, I can't connect my 360 to the internet, so I can't help you with the doll thing.

As for the pub game code thing, I think you'll have to start a new game to get them.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PhaderForce

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm
Ruki XXIII
For reasons I don't feel like going into, I can't connect my 360 to the internet, so I can't help you with the doll thing.

As for the pub game code thing, I think you'll have to start a new game to get them.

Well that's the problem, I don't have the pub games so I can't get the emotions.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 pm
for the expressions I'm pretty sure you need to play the game at www.fable2.com as well...which is unfortunate considering I can't connect to live to get the rewards even if I had one them, but of course the live problem also takes away my chances at the whole trading and doll achievement things too  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShadowySea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm
Hey I have ALL the dolls even the one from the chest but i can only give them to you if you promise to give them back to me because i need to help my big brother also

Fable 2 1000/1000 points  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 am
That's actually the only achievement that i have yet to get, that and the see the future ones...  

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 am
I need some help though might be hard as my xbox live keeps disconnecting while playign fable 2. I just opened all the demon doors(the last being the Fairfax castle one) and never got the achievement. Also I have over 100 groin shots but it hasn't given me the achievement either. Please help?  
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games