Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
xXRp WiTh M3Xx[full]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPing?
  Life
  Way to blow off steam
  It's okay
  It's fun to do and you meet a lot of pertty cool people
  +
  -
  Other:
  TELEPHONES!!! *Runs around in a circle* WEEEEEEE
View Results

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 pm
My Name
Raina_ngei

My Genre

I pretty much can do all genres especially romance , Comedy , and drama. I can RP action but as for fight scenes I could use a little work.

Gender Roles
I can play both girl and boy so it doesn't matter.

Form of RP

I RP in story mode.

RPing Methods

PM RPing is cool, but I got 52% full in my inbox so I have some cleaning to do. But PM Me if you wanna RP I'm here most of the time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:04 pm
PM me if you're interested! XD

User Image  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 pm
| Role Play Ideas |

*cricket cricket*

Maybe I'll just make this samples..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm
My Samples!

Sample #1 from:

Stop Hiding and Show Your Tru3 S3lf

Marie cooked breakfast for the famliy but only her little boy came. She sighed sliently to her self then pick on a smile for Mikey. Her husband had once again left to do who knows what leaving her to take their son to school again. "Hurry up and eat so you won't be late of school." she said calmly. Mikey nodded and finished his food then grabbed his school bag, "Okay mom! I'm ready!" he called out then went to the car. Marie turned the alert on in the house then then went out of the door locking it behind her. She opened the doors to the car and got in. Mikey sat shot gun and put on his seat belt. Marie started the car then began to drive of to the school all while thinking about her marriage, What could he be doing? she thought sighing deeply. "Hey mom what's wrong? You've been sighing alot lately." Mikey asked looking at his mother concerned. "Oh nothing. I'm just tired...that's all." she said putting on yet another smile then pulled up to the school. "Okay babe, we're here. Have a nice day give me a kiss." she said cheerfully. Mikey smiled then kissed his mother goodbye and ran off. Marie watched him as he ran then, once he was out of sight, started the car and drove to her empty shell of a house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sample #2 from :

Tїmэ wїℓℓ hэaℓ brøkэn ωøuηds (Private Guild RP)

"Eh, I'll take the shirt." she said taking the shirt then went to the bathroom to change. She took off her damp shirt and jeans and put on the nice, dry warm, T-shirt and started to button it up. She took a deep breath and got a big wift of his scene. She immedaiately blushed and her heart's pace quickened. She stopped buttoning the shirt leaving two bottons with out their companion. She leaned against the bathroom door the slowly slide down until she sat on the cold tiled bathroom floor. Reality was hitting her with hard blow after blow. She hugged her knee to her chest and rested her head on them. Instead of feeling sad emotions she got a killer headache and it was making her eyes water. Stupid head ache. she thought to herself and dig her nails into sides of her arm, to take away from the pain.

Darn it...why do I have to get a headache at a time like this?! she thought angrily then let her knees go and rested her head against the wooden door. She closed to eyes and took slow deep breaths until the pain subsided, which took about ten minutes. She stood up, picked up her damp clothes, wiped her eyes and put her hand on the door knob, after takening yet another deep breath she opened the door.

~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sample #3 from:

Untitled (PM RP)

In a flash Ryoko changed into his normal form. He looked better in his oringinal form the in his human form. He had some what pale skin reddish-green eyes, that varied in color depending on his emotion and right now her was very relaxed, her have exetremly sharp and long K-9s and the claws to match. The only thing that took a long time was his wings, not of a bird but of a bat. From first glance you would think he was a Vampire, but he wasn't, he just had that sort of handsomeness to him. He looked at her gave her a slight smile, this one more more serious then polite, "So, how do I look? " he asked, he voice had changed; it was deeper and had an accent to it, a Transylvanian accent to be exact. "Oh, and when I'm in this form call me Christopher. Nice to meet you...again." he said bowing polietly then his wings sprouted ripping his shirt to shreds and revealing his lean fit body, which was also better in this form, he sighed, "And now they wany to come out..." he mummbled slightly embrassed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Facts:
*Typos........oops
*These are just from three of the many rp's I've been in since I was a freshmen @_@ I'm a senior now.......gosh...I feel super and and lifeless.  

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100