Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
424- Another Page for mourning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 pm
In this page, I would like to mourn for those who lost their lives in defense of the invasion of Konoha by Pein. This would include Choji's father, and of course, the beloved Kakashi-sensei. I would have posted this earlier if I realized that no one else was going to pay respects to them here. So I'll be the first to say it here I guess. You will all be missed characters. WE LOVED YOU KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:12 pm
I doubt he is truly dead. He's on the brink, but Tsunade is about to just mass heal the entire town, so he'll probably be good.

If he does die though, it will be a disappointing end to Kakashi's character  

liz_bliz_inc

randwe21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:42 pm
Well, it is better to be prepared for the worst than not at all. Besides, I'd rather be ready to mourn and be proven wrong, than not be prepared and find out that he really did die.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:10 am
Ok killing kakashi would suck, i dont think hes out yet.  

`Renny

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 pm
Well, Kishimoto was interviewed, and he revealed some future events he's been planning on for the manga. I don't think Kakashi's going to die. He's too awesome. mrgreen I think it's going to be Tsunade. (Sorry, Tsunade! crying )

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwlWq1HGc4  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:19 am
I am so sad now! Kakashi is dead now! crying  

Ladyshion

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games