Welcome to Gaia! ::

H.O.P.E.S - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

Another of the GREAT hang out spots on Gaia for anyone and everyone! 

Reply HOPES - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary General Discussion Forum
So...how was your day?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you actually read my whole post?
  Yes, it was quite amusing
  Nope, just came for the poll (You don't love me!)
View Results

Cardania
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Just feel like starting some new conversation in here, so feel free to tell me the events of your day. I don't care if they're boring, tell me anyway!

And just to be fair, I'll tell you about my day...

Let's see, first I had a meeting with some clients for some website graphics. Thank God I finally have some work! I've been out of work for about 2 months now so it's nice to be getting some money again. Anyway, so we discussed graphics and stuff, and then I got lost on the way home. Not too bad though, just took me 10 min out of my way. I was daydreaming and missed my exit to the highway, lol. Being too lazy to turn around, I just took the next exit.

Then I spent most of the afternoon watching my husband play GTA4. It's funny because at first I was horrified watching him play. He likes to mow down pedestrians on the sidewalk. But after playing myself for a while, I find it funny now. It is just a game after all. If he was running over people IRL, then I'd be quite worried. It's a funny game though. There's even hookers and strip clubs. I keep trying to get him to find a hooker but he always ignores me. He knows I'll make fun of the hooker, that's why.

And after doing chores, I am now here. Hugs to you if you actually read about my whole day, lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm
Been fine. I played yugioh at anime club today  

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

devilschildjade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:04 pm
ehhh crappy, very very crappy T__T i got sent home from the nurses office, and then my bf calls me and we argued, and we got mad and everything he dumped me mew crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:02 pm
my day was horrible.

what's GTA4?  

Travelgirl2009

Amorous Sex Symbol

Cardania
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:58 am

*hugs Devil and Travel* sad

GTA4 = Grand Theft Auto 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 pm
ahhh, ok.  

Travelgirl2009

Amorous Sex Symbol

devilschildjade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:03 am
i likey your avi cardania!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:21 am
I'm doing okay, but I recently found out that I have a straight up 70.1% in English III. Why is that bad? If I drop .2%, I'm failing his class. sweatdrop

I need 70% minimum to pass any class in my school. sweatdrop  

Erebus Haze
Vice Captain

Izumi_Tokidoki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 am
It's cold outside  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm
inside my house is colder than outside.  

Travelgirl2009

Amorous Sex Symbol

Erebus Haze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:20 pm
I love that story you have in the OP!

My day was alright. I was paid to take part in a workshop on financial management. I've known virtually all the info when I was being graded on the material in freshman year. sweatdrop Good that I'm getting paid for something I already know, yes; bad that it was boring and the workshop was boring. I like how Chike coordinated this workshop soon after we'd be getting our paychecks, though. 3nodding It means he's doing better coordinating.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:10 pm
devilschildjade
i likey your avi cardania!

Thanks! heart I'm actually thinking of putting together a winter outfit next. Just gotta save up some funds first.

Cardania
Crew

Cardania
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:17 pm

@Erebus: Hope things go better for you in English class. I always thought the 70% rule was a bit much for passing. What are you majoring in?

My day was fun...I got to try out my brand new washer and dryer that was an early Christmas present from my mom and dad. Our old ones sucked, and were loud as hell. You could hear the old washer sqeaking all the way upstairs, with the doors shut. So yeah, I did like 5 loads today to test it out. It's so much quieter and faster too. We got the front-loading kind, so they don't fill with as much water. And you can watch them spin. My cat was even sitting there for a while watching the laundry spin around. It was funny. lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:00 pm
I woke up this morning, and was still tired. I sat up, and waited 'til I was more awake before doing anything. I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and saw a hideous beast! Although, he did have a funky doo. wink I watched as the beast was as shocked as I was to it's presence, and it copied me whenever I popped up to look back up at it from behind my sink. It must've been physic... That was when I knew I had to get the Oak-a-Rina, a mighty sword that introduced powers not of this world by music!

----

But, no, seriously. I woke up, nearly went back to sleep before it dawned upon me that today I was having friends hang at two P.M. I got out of bed, got breakfast, and spent the entire time making the house look nice. From 2-5 I spent chillin' with friends, and then I'm now on the computer with a headache, chores waiting on me, and laundry on the line I had forgotten 'bout and my mom's gonna kill me 'cause it's dark out....  

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

HOPES - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary General Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces