Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 pm
All this time I had my LG chocolate cellphone and wondered how come I couldn't put data like videos on it only music. So after trying to figure it out I gave up. Until now....I decided to look around and try again and FINALLY last night I realized what it was I was missing....a card reader. -___-'

If only I knew!!! I could have had videos on my phone long before. So, tonight as soon as I'm off of work I'm gonna stop by Best buy and buy a card reader and test it out. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:43 pm
lol-poor, Moonlight. Have fun with your games when you get to play.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:24 am
lol Thanks! Actually, last night I went and got it and was stuck trying to figure out what software I might need to get to convert my videos and it took FOREVER!!! >_<

First the video sounds was playing fine but the people were moving terribly slow...then I looked around and found a free program that has good sound AND video moving naturally! And its free!!! o_O"

lol Now I have videos on my phone!!! Yay!!! Shows too!! And....a movie. ^_^ Now tonight I need another memory card. I had two yesterday...but broke one. I think I snapped the little thing b/c I put it in wrong. sweatdrop So I currently only have one card. Oh well...I needed an upgrade. ^^ Instead of 2 gig I'm getting either 4 or 8!! ^^ lots and lots of videos yay! I might get an 8.....  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games