Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
SilEnT hiLL Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:55 pm
Converse with me, friends, in the town of fog. Fave moments? Scariest moments? Whatever you want to talk about, as long as it has to do with this cursed town.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:37 pm
It's as I feared. This guild is overrun with Pokemon kids. Nobody here is probably OLD ENOUGH to even BUY Silent Hill without mommy or daddy there!!! I weep for this generation. Weeeeeep for it... crying  

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TyvenRo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 pm
I love that game. I played it ever since the first one came out...that was when I was about 8 years. Yea. that game scared me for life. I didn't play games for a year or two. But then I got back into it and I liked it afterwards. Number 4 wasn't that great for me. I still have yet to play 5 or Origins.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:19 am
@H-bot: this was originally a pokemon guild before we changed gears. 3nodding

In anycase, I would be trying out some of these games and various classics to expand my general gaming experience... but the problem I face is time and money. Schooling eats my time and I never have any money (course... I don't have a job either...). stare
Otherwise, I've heard good things about the series, but I haven't played it myself. biggrin  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:08 am
@Mister Dev:

Oh, man, play Origins on the PS2. It's overall atmosphere and mood remind me of the first game. It's really freakin' creepy, too. Some effed up ess in there. Also, I enjoyed The Room, but u must keep in mind that it wasn't even a SH game untill halfway through development. It was a completely new horror game, but they pulled a Mario 2 lol

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

@Chaotix Bluix

Well, the fact that this was a Pkmn guild explains a lot! LOL

Keep your focus on school! I would constantly let my grades slip cuz I would rather be gaming. I regret it. I'm more resposible now, though. All part of growing, I suppose. Heed my advice kids: Study, read and eat healthy! Now go play outside with your friends.
(A public service announcement by The_Hbot? Strange, considering the fact that he usually hates the general public LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:16 am
The_Hbot
@Mister Dev:

Oh, man, play Origins on the PS2. It's overall atmosphere and mood remind me of the first game. It's really freakin' creepy, too. Some effed up ess in there. Also, I enjoyed The Room, but u must keep in mind that it wasn't even a SH game untill halfway through development. It was a completely new horror game, but they pulled a Mario 2 lol

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

@Chaotix Bluix

Well, the fact that this was a Pkmn guild explains a lot! LOL

Keep your focus on school! I would constantly let my grades slip cuz I would rather be gaming. I regret it. I'm more resposible now, though. All part of growing, I suppose. Heed my advice kids: Study, read and eat healthy! Now go play outside with your friends.
(A public service announcement by The_Hbot? Strange, considering the fact that he usually hates the general public LOL)

Yea, I knew that SH4 wasn't supposed to be a SH game till half way. Yet, I didn't think of it as pulling off a Super Mario 2, haha. Well once I get a PS3, I'm going to get SH: Homecoming.  

TyvenRo

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:18 am
OMG, Homecoming, me wantie! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 am
Ahhh...yes silent hill. I haven't played silent hill in awhile. I played the first silent hill and I've been scared to play any silent hill game since. I have played silent hill 4: the room. I've only played a demo of that one though. I plan on renting the game silent hill homecoming. I really want to try that one and get over my silent hill fears, lol. rofl  

xParanormal Angelx

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 am
I haven't even played that one crying

Go for it! I love these games, but be warned, you will prolly get scared. They like to freak u the f**k out! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:28 pm
The_Hbot
It's as I feared. This guild is overrun with Pokemon kids. Nobody here is probably OLD ENOUGH to even BUY Silent Hill without mommy or daddy there!!! I weep for this generation. Weeeeeep for it... crying

You're a dumbass. You think that silent hill and twilight (you talked about twilight in a different thread) are cool and edgy. In reality, both are pretty lame. Admittedly, silent hill is "cooler" and "more mature" than twilight, but you need to get over yourself.

The harsh reality is that silent hill isn't that good of a game series. The games themselves suffer bad gameplay, and have poor storytelling. It relies on using random a** creatures that make zero logical sense to try to scare its mostly retarded audience.

Go play an "old" game that's actually good. Perhaps the first 2 Fallouts. Not exactly scary, but they tell a good story, at least one much better than the new fallout game and most recent games in general.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 pm
Sorry I kinda of lashed out there. Just fighting all the random spam of people complaining about the guild while I was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:15 am
nitnit
The_Hbot

You're a dumbass. You think that silent hill and twilight (you talked about twilight in a different thread) are cool and edgy. In reality, both are pretty lame. Admittedly, silent hill is "cooler" and "more mature" than twilight, but you need to get over yourself.

The harsh reality is that silent hill isn't that good of a game series. The games themselves suffer bad gameplay, and have poor storytelling. It relies on using random a** creatures that make zero logical sense to try to scare its mostly retarded audience.

Go play an "old" game that's actually good. Perhaps the first 2 Fallouts. Not exactly scary, but they tell a good story, at least one much better than the new fallout game and most recent games in general.

Why can't he just make her a vampire.  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 am
Because the vampire thing is a metaphor for sex...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:07 pm
LOL, I don't really think that shiny vampires are all that "edgy" I just liked the story. And no need to apologize for lashing out. I really do need to get over myself LOL

For the record, u and all things that u like SUCK, nitnit (jk, I'm a jerk like that) except for the PC Fallout games. LOL

I need to quit LOLing, lol mrgreen  

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:41 pm
Wait, what do I like that sucks? (other than in your opinion pokemon, though I doubt you've ever played 4th gen competitively...)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff