Submit

BE MY FRIEND!!
  Accept
  Decline
  *press Block User multiple times*
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:56 pm
So, how often do you get random friendship requests here on Gaia? Do you accept them or decline?

I just started wondering about this after this one user wanted to befriend during zOMG! I'm one of those people who offer aid for weaker players in areas that I've already been through. I normally only try to act as a healer or decoy during these type of battles. Well, at least 3/4 the time I was the one fighting and then this person just stands in a corner in one area while I play bodyguard as the enemies continue to reappear. Then he asks to be friends. Since I didn't know him I asked why and his response was because I was cool. Do any of you get requests like that? After that he wondered off as I was ambushed by a large group of gnomes. So I left after some other players helped kill them off......

I used to get a lot of these requests before-especially if my avi at the time displayed some costly items......Thankfully these requests only pop up once in awhile now. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 am
I only get request on people that like my personality or have known a bit after I have talked to them. Then we have the other type that wants me to look cool in their friend list ^^.
But I accept all people to be my friend but I delete them if i see that I'm only a thing in his collection of gaians  

Yllirion

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:17 am
I tend to get that a lot. But I just decline them b/c if I don't know someone I won't add them. ^_^
I think there's still a few people I know that I would like to add as friends I have to get around to looking at who on my list i'm missing. >_<"

But long before....I got requests b/c people wanted items and gold from me. I guess they would target people that have expensive looking avi's and try to trick them into giving away items and gold by pretending to be a friend in need.... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:57 am
Well the only one in my friend list is Aqira and Yllirion.
Nobody have got the curage to ask me a friend request ...........  

Izno

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 am
Actually I have almost only guy friends and quite none girl ............
The longest friend I ever had on my list is DT *shocked*
But mostly friends on my list are rp people that likes my way of rp ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:59 pm
I don't accept them if I've never even met the person.

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll PM the person and ask them why they just sent me a random request just to see what they say. Usually I'm annoyed with the person by that point so I act really mean and sarcastic. Sometimes they get past that put even if they do unless they've got a brilliant personality I typically don't add them.

I don't have many people from the guild on my friend list. I should add more of you guys.

I don't get random requests often though because I only post in the guild and in one other thread outside of it so not a lot of people see me. When I was more active outside the guild I used to get a lot of requests.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:32 pm
Aye, I've gotten that more than once. It's annoying, to be homest, and most of the time the only reason is because they think you're cool or if you have money they can leech off of you, though they don't say that. whee I almost always decline these ofers, but if it's someone I've been talking to, I'll accept. 3nodding  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games