Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:18 am
Hey everyone! ^_^
The contest room has been dead sorta lately. What can I do to attract everyone's attention to it more?
Is it the prizes? If so, what would you like to see?
or maybe the games? What games would you like to have in it. If anyone want you can PM me also you know. sad

I'd gladly like to know what would attract you to participate in it.
So, everyone please PM or post here what YOU would like to see and I'll do my best for everyone please. 3nodding

If you think you'd be more attracted if there was a specific prize in there particularly...please let me know that too. Don't think you're demanding. ^_^ If you'd like to see let's say a pic or animated gif or a certain kind of avatar/banner let me know. Also, if you'd like to give me details if it's drawing or animated to what you'd like it to look like please let me know that too. Feel free to use the forms below in your posts or PM to me. Keep in mind this is gonna be side work for me so when I get to work on it I'll pm you to let you know and talk it over with you. ^_^

~~~Form for Prizes ~~~~

Animated Gaia emotions

Quote:

Username:
Pose: (What would you like to see your avatar doing?)
Multiple: (Would you like to include someone else's avatar with you in this pose?
Avatar used: When would or what avatar would you like to see used? These take long to make and it's no guarentee so you can say something like christmas and show it by tektek or something.)

Trading Cards

Quote:
Username:
Pose: (What would you like to see your avatar doing? Or you can say anything too...I can always come up with something. Keep in mind trading cards are only half body)
Multiple: (Even rare-er. lol But we can include another in the card if requested perhaps. I'll see if it'll fit and look good...)

Banners

Quote:

Character: (Pic of character/person ect..you;d like used)
Words: (Would you like any text to be added. )
Position: (Where would you like the words to be on the banner?)
Other : (Um...anything else goes here. Not sure if I missed something)

Quote:

Character: (Pic of character/person ect..you;d like used)
Words: (Would you like any text to be added. Keep it short though like a word or something b/c the icons are small. ^_^)
Other : (Um...anything else goes here. Not sure if I missed something)

Gaia Avi Edits

Actually I came up with a better idea! At the moment the basics are only one skin tone. (The orginal that I got from pixelbee.com! But I plan to change and make many races/skin tones available. Or hope too soon! Also, the edits WILL CHANGE! Instead...you can trade points in for clothes, accesories, hair styles and dress up a free base that will be provided!!
PS: This is an idea I just came up with a second ago so I didnt' even start on this yet! ^^ hehe Sorry. (I obviously love throwing work on myself)

Feel free to fill these out and post this too or PM me them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:57 am
Please please please respond everyone. I'm actually eagerly looking forward to what everyone would like me to do. sweatdrop 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:12 am
I was just thinking about making a topic like this.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am
I beat you~ heart
lol It was quite and before it wasn't that many people like I expected. So guess you're first Moon! Fill out a form or two~ or better yet what else games would you like? ^_^ heart

*Quickly looks around*
Anyone else? Please post everyone. T___T I would love to get almost everyone to participate in the contest room.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 am
Quote:
Trading Card-

Username:
Pose: Since it will most likely be an image of the torso up.....could I somehow be an action pose. Something like casting a spell-I use that snow staff from the MC Frostbite often.....thats where the idea came from.
Multiple: ------

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:33 am
Wonderful ^^
You offer so many stuff and it's hard to choose ^^ sweatdrop  

Aqira

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:31 pm
Thanks Moon!! Is that all though? ^--^

@Aqira
You can choose as many as you like you know. ^__^
Thank you sooooo much for making a post!!!! it really means a lot. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:50 pm
I'll keep thinking....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm
OK Just making sure you knew you can do more than one too Moon.
Afterall, I will have to eventually rotate and change prizes once in a while so there's always place/ time for me to make what you all woud like to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:01 pm
Hmm... there is a lot to choose from.

I'll have to think of what I want first. I'm thinking trading card but I don't know what post I'd want.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:18 pm
Username: Dot Hack Iyoten
Pose: sitting down claping with hands above head
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:03 am
hmmm...i dunno... im not a creative person so coming up with prizes and exciting ones ah hem sweatdrop but i do think the current ones are good enough(: i adore them cute arts biggrin  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:42 am
Thank you to everyone who replied!!!
I was getting worried for a second that the contest room might really remain in active area. sweatdrop  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games