Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
Thundercats are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited to see the kid?
  Only A WHOLE LOT!!!
  Meh, you've seen one baby, you've seen them all.
  No, Pete was a STUPIDHEAD to get her pregnant.
  Hot buttered toast with jam
View Results

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:25 pm
Pete cancelled his appointment with Larry King Live yesterday, and the OCKs are pretty sure he wouldn't blow that off for anything less than the Wentzling finally hatching. It's a safe assumption that we'll be seeing baby pictures within the week. blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:06 pm
wow. this is so crazy for me. the latest news I heard was this morning saying that they are going to induce her thursday. I'm extremely anxious while wondering why I care so much and all of us pulled together to have somebody on call that will let everyone else know what's going on as soon as they hear at every moment even into the morning hours. I've had my phone taken away twice because I'm leaving it on during school to get updates. I'm nervous and scared and feel as if it's my kid but at the same time questioning my remaining sanity. He must be going through hell right now. I'm sure though that as soon as we see that first picture of the baby in his arms we'll just get that feeling and know everything's okay.  

music is living

awesome_music_freak59

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:32 pm
Yayy
DaziLi
Pete cancelled his appointment with Larry King Live yesterday, and the OCKs are pretty sure he wouldn't blow that off for anything less than the Wentzling finally hatching. It's a safe assumption that we'll be seeing baby pictures within the week. blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games