Submit

Gunnoobs?
  Yay
  Nay
View Results

Xarich

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:50 pm
So, I am getting sick a tired of all the gunnoobs at my school -.-
So, gather round and let me tell you girl-scouts a few stories.

So, there is the boy in my class named Kyle.
After he sat next to me last year I figured out something about hit.
He is a ******** moron.
So, one day when we were studying the Peloponnesean War,, Kyle starts talking about how he could kill the entire Spartan Army with an Uzi.
So I told Kyle, 'No, dumbass, by the time the first one hit the ground you would be a pincussion'
He relied with:
'Not if I pop a cap in all their asses like this *Pretends to hold a gun sideways and makes a terribly awful attempt at the sound of an Uzi*'
Needless to say, I facepalmed.

This one is much shorter but basically it took me 20 mins to convince my friend Rick that the U.S Military did not use the AK-47.

Oh, and all the Halofags at my school think Masterchief could take down a Deathwing Terminator. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:57 pm
You would be slaughtered trying to take down the spartan army down with a divison of Abrams, let alone an Uzi, not to mention the number of rounds in a magazine for an Uzi, even the high capacity ones.

Oh and on a more awesome/scary note. My new girlfriend's father helps make Abrams for a living.  

war_junky 91

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 pm
war_junky 91
You would be slaughtered trying to take down the spartan army down with a divison of Abrams, let alone an Uzi, not to mention the number of rounds in a magazine for an Uzi, even the high capacity ones.

Oh and on a more awesome/scary note. My new girlfriend's father helps make Abrams for a living.
I disagree. A division of abrams could get the job done.

1. The spartan army would have probably s**t themselves from seeing a tank for the first time.

2. They didn't exactly have anti armor weapons.

3. Canister shot is quite a b***h.

4. Even if you run out of ammo you can run them over.

5. ???

6. profit

On a side note I was arguing toxins with a guy. If you read my argument with someone about the original grenades in the gunny show thread it's the same guy. Anyway he claims he has a toxin he could put on a dart and if said dart hit someone the toxin would kill them in 3 seconds. Considering that most toxins from darts are spread through the body via blood flow it's humanly impossible for a toxin to be delivered that fast.

xd Actually this also reminded me of something else I heard a couple years ago. Some dumbshit claimed his dad could tip an apache longbow sideways and keep it hovering with only the tail prop. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:25 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
war_junky 91

1. The spartan army would have probably s**t themselves from seeing a tank for the first time.

5. ???

6. profit

On a side note I was arguing toxins with a guy. If you read my argument with someone about the original grenades in the gunny show thread it's the same guy. Anyway he claims he has a toxin he could put on a dart and if said dart hit someone the toxin would kill them in 3 seconds. Considering that most toxins from darts are spread through the body via blood flow it's humanly impossible for a toxin to be delivered that fast.

xd Actually this also reminded me of something else I heard a couple years ago. Some dumbshit claimed his dad could tip an apache longbow sideways and keep it hovering with only the tail prop. xd

1.I lol'd at your counter argument (number 4 to be precise).

2.I wish we could watch that happen to see which side would win, you never know a smart spartan may find a way to beat the tanks!

3.I commented on the other read and at this point i'm wondering why you talked to that same guy more than once. sweatdrop  

war_junky 91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 pm
... those stupid noobs.

Speaking of realms of impossibility.
I wonder how an away team consisting of Captain Kirk, Spock, Doctor McCoy and Ensign Rickie would fair on a mission to Sparta.

If Kirk works his magic and nails King Leonidas' wife I would imagine that the ensuing battle would end in Ensign Rickie's death.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:33 pm
The helicopter guy? I don't know why I talk to him either. The grenade guy is pretty cool as long as you don't get him talking about combat. Any other topic he is decent to talk to I don't know what it is about weapons and combat that turns him into an idiot.

EDIT: He swears on his life that the Typhoon class submarine is British, not Soviet even when I printed up 3 sources contradicting him and showing it to him.  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:41 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
The helicopter guy? I don't know why I talk to him either. The grenade guy is pretty cool as long as you don't get him talking about combat. Any other topic he is decent to talk to I don't know what it is about weapons and combat that turns him into an idiot.

EDIT: He swears on his life that the Typhoon class submarine is British, not Soviet even when I printed up 3 sources contradicting him and showing it to him.

Did you try b***h slapping him with the script from the movie, "Hunt for Red October"?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:43 pm
Yeah, and his response was that the movie was fictitious. stressed  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:49 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox

Does he have Dissociative Identity Disorder and one Identity is ******** retarded?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:51 pm
I don't have any idea. Like I said it's only when the topic of discussion is weapons or combat that he is this way. Otherwise he's a normal person. It sounds like it might be.  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:41 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox

That's like slapping Tom Clancy in the face.

(I mean the movie is fictitious, but Clancy knows his s**t.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:45 am
3 printed sources none of which being wikipedia kinda says he's full of s**t. xd

Military Channels top 10 also says he is full of s**t.  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:39 am
Quote:
Quote:

5. ???

6. profit

Actually, I think a single Abrams could do it. Remember, Spartans fought with a phalanx. One HESH could take out the whole damn thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 am
Question, could a 9mm even go through a Spartan shield?  

OberFeldwebel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:05 am
OberFeldwebel
Question, could a 9mm even go through a Spartan shield?

Spartan shields were a quater to half an inch of cast bronze, so i would say probably not, the fact that bronze is flexible would just help absord the impact of the bullets.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff