CHYEAHH!
  No! ToT
  i dont care.
  PLANET UNICORN (good series)
  gizzold - fo sho.
View Results

`watermelon`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:15 pm
Well, i guess my topic would only go for the people that bought tickets already.
My whole school is reading the series, and my friends and i are so mad since we started reading them, and other friends started, and then other friends. *so annoying* even the little freshman are holding new moon and eclipse. it just hurts to see them reading it now. (no offence to those who started it late).

I just dont want to see a bunch of kids at school to be there. UGH.
especially the popular kids that started reading it like last month.

Wow i am full of hate...

*edit - typo in the poll, supposed to be "to"*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:20 pm
i completley agree.  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

rissy urie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:07 pm
i know exactly what your talking about, i feel the same way! Oh well, i guess theres nothing much we can do about it. *sigh* confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 pm
i agree, its a little aggravating that people are starting it so late,
there only reading them now because of the movie...

but everyone has got to start sometime.

Dine with the Damned

Kayu Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:08 pm
Agreed. I started reading a bit before new moon came out. I still haven't gotten a ticket for the movie though -sigh- Maybe I should get some before the people newer to the series do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:41 pm
yeah its getting crazy how many people are now reading the books. even the varsity cheerleader. (no offense)
But im happy cause i got my tickets today  

Princess Candy Apple

Lania_Forever

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:33 am
I know what you mean. I'm glad for Stephanie Meyer, but it's a little annoying that so many people are reading it so late.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:51 pm
i think that since a lot of ppl are reading it, then they want to been in the loop and talk about it. I bet the day it comes out then the whole school will be tlking about it. ToT

Edit: oh and i saw this shirt at hot topic online.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302028399&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524442189424&bmUID=1227041733912

no offense to Taylor lovers, but he looks pretty ugly here.
eek!  

`watermelon`

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:37 pm
Not that I'm not completely annoyed with the "fakers" or posers" or wannabees" that are just pretending to be into the series because its cool, or have only read it for "the hot sparkling vampire", but I'm afraid I'm seriously confused as to why in the world it would matter if a freshman was reading the series. What does that have to do with anything?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 pm
It doesn't really bug me that much. I didn't start to read them until about a year ago, and that was because I was sick of everyone talking about them and being left out. I didn't read them just to be "cool", I honestly didn't know they existed until people at school started to say things like "EDWARD'S SO HOT OMFG!"

Me, my mom, my sister, and one of my best friends all have tickets to the 12:02 showing at the local theater. From what I've heard, every single theater in the valley offering the midnight showing has been sold out for at least the past two weeks. The only thing that's going to really bug me about all the people is that there will probably be lots of screaming whenever Rob's on screen. So that will get annoying after the first couple times.  

Angels_can_fly2

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:27 pm
To Angels, I'm also going to the midnight showing with my friend and her mother. ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:31 pm
User Image
Awesome. =D I'm really looking forward to it; it should be really fun. The best part is waiting in line for a few hours straight and hearing random girls scream.
User Image

Angels_can_fly2

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:34 pm
My friends and I are going on thanksgiving, and it's gonna be a reunion since we moved away. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:44 pm
I feel the same way as you, I really do hate all the little stupid pre-teens and freshmen that have just picked it up a few weeks ago and are now gushing about how they're the most excited people in the world for the movie!!! OMG!!! It makes me mad!!! End Rant scream  

covo

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:20 pm
I really don't see why people hate it so much that there are a lot of people reading it. What is the big deal? I will say it one more time it does not affect you in any way if lots of other people read it.
Don't stress out about things you can't control, just learn to roll with the punches.

Next, I don't really care that much if its sold out or not. I'd rather it wasn't, but only because being in an empty theatre is way more fun.
But I don want it to be sold out, because that is the deciding factor whether they are going to make New Moon or not.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff