Unite! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:21 pm
Huckabee in 2012?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gKBzuu0SKZM0-4wwpJ3xfxZmH4XwD94I7SE00

Yes? a second chance for gun owners?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:17 am
And there was much rejoicing. Yay!

But still, that's four years away, hell it might even be eight if he's reelected. That's a lot of time for Obama to pass his bullshit and I doubt Huckabee could undo Obama's gun fail.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 am
OberFeldwebel
And there was much rejoicing. Yay!

But still, that's four years away, hell it might even be eight if he's reelected. That's a lot of time for Obama to pass his bullshit and I doubt Huckabee could undo Obama's gun fail.

but at least there's a hope... i hope that obama's true intentions show with in the next year... an gets impeached... however... if that doesnt happen.... i hope he pulls a bush fail and in four years we'll be able to pick someone worth having.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 am
Bush didn't fail you noob.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:03 pm
Inquisitor Brock

Agreed.
He won, 8 years in presidency with tons of people going, "omfg impeach Bush!" and nothing ******** happened.

And now all those same people are wearing, "Bush's last day" merchandise.

One is still stead fast and is wearing his "Impeach Bush" button.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:11 pm
Inquisitor Brock
No, but he ******** up enough to be a factor in costing McCain the election.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:59 pm
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

I agree with that.

His a** hattery undoubtedly played a role in McCain's fail.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 pm
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

The media played him for a fool, where as he's actually a pretty smart man.

They did the same thing to Palin. :/  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:47 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

I hear the media stalwartly refused to acknowledge that we DID find WMDs in Iraq. We had given them chemical weapons during the Iran-Iraq war, and we found them, rusted and unusable and buried in the desert, BUT WE FOUND THEM.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:25 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

Just be glad my aunt isn't supplying the media with "facts" on s**t. She claims the entire bush line is imbred and cultish. She actually said that she refused to eat bushes baked beans until she researched the company to find no relation to dubya. Supposedly Harry S. Truman died on Mt. St. Hellens in a cabin refusing to leave the mountain even though sources I've read said he died of heart failure in Kansas some 10 years prior. The U.S. government supposedly has a computer programmed to end the world as described in the book of Revelation and that all they need to do to end it all is plug it in. Supposedly Tesla had discovered time travel in his spare time when he wasn't tinkering with the idea of wireless energy which he was famous for. Hillary was supposedly a Kennedy which meant she SHOULD be president for that reason alone.

User Image  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am
Rommel_Desert_Fox
The U.S. government supposedly has a computer programmed to end the world as described in the book of Revelation and that all they need to do to end it all is plug it in.
User Image

That can't be true, they would have told us about it.

Quote:
Supposedly Tesla had discovered time travel in his spare time when he wasn't tinkering with the idea of wireless energy which he was famous for.
Yeah, Tesla did a lot of s**t. Like the death ray.
Quote:
Hillary was supposedly a Kennedy which meant she SHOULD be president for that reason alone.
There's an old saying in Massachusetts: "We're only one bullet away from a solution to the Kennedy problem."

Or so I've heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:06 am
Fresnel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
The U.S. government supposedly has a computer programmed to end the world as described in the book of Revelation and that all they need to do to end it all is plug it in.
User Image

That can't be true, they would have told us about it.

Quote:
Supposedly Tesla had discovered time travel in his spare time when he wasn't tinkering with the idea of wireless energy which he was famous for.
Yeah, Tesla did a lot of s**t. Like the death ray.
Quote:
Hillary was supposedly a Kennedy which meant she SHOULD be president for that reason alone.
There's an old saying in Massachusetts: "We're only one bullet away from a solution to the Kennedy problem."

Or so I've heard.

... or one private jet and a bad storm.

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:07 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Quote:

Or so I've heard.

Yeah, those Kennedies do seem to find new and exciting ways to die. One skiing accident, one plane crash, two shootings, and Teddy almost drowned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Quote:

Or so I've heard.

Yeah, those Kennedies do seem to find new and exciting ways to die. One skiing accident, one plane crash, two shootings, and Teddy almost drowned.

Yeah those Kennedys.
Two shootings? Who was the other that got shot?

Pretzel?
... no wait, that was Bush.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:28 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Quote:

Or so I've heard.

Yeah those Kennedys.
Two shootings? Who was the other that got shot?

Pretzel?
... no wait, that was Bush.
Robert Kennedy, shot by Sirhan Sirhan, who is, coincidentally, the only American assassin I know of who has a middle name that's not always used.

Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth... Sirhan Sirhan.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff