Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
The Beretta .50 cal ;)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleveland Steamroller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:25 am
So I was in Barnes & Noble the other day just looking around in the gun books section, and suddenly my girlfriend comes over laughing. She told me I had to come look at this book. So she drags me over the art books section where she pulls out a book that says "How to Draw Awesome Military Comics!"

So I thumbed through it. The drawings were actually pretty cool. Whoever drew these P90's and FS2000's and M4A1 Carbines really knew their stuff, except for one thing:

As soon as I saw the Barrett M82A1 I read the caption:

"The Beretta M82A1 is a .50 caliber sniper rifle used by the US Army blah blah etc..."

FAIL  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:02 am
Oy.
Gun noobery in anime. Or perhaps in this situation, manga.  

Barru

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:26 am
damn nippers....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:43 pm
They could make one if they wanted to. D:  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
They could make one if they wanted to. D:

But it would be over designed and extremely elegant.

... it may actually look nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 pm
A sleek yet functional spin on the Barret?

I'd like to see that

Btw, very cool to know that your girlie supports your gun fetish. Rare thing these days XD She sounds cool  

Anima_Raptor

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:35 am
Anima_Raptor
Btw, very cool to know that your girlie supports your gun fetish. Rare thing these days XD She sounds cool
Oh it's a wonderful thing. My girlfriend demands I buy her a Mossberg M44 for her 21st birthday. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:07 am
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Oh it's a wonderful thing. My girlfriend demands I buy her a Mossberg M44 for her 21st birthday. xd

... She's a keeper.  

OberFeldwebel

Cleveland Steamroller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Anima_Raptor
A sleek yet functional spin on the Barret?

I'd like to see that

She's awesome. She's not big on rifles, because she came out bruised after a few rounds with the Mosin-Nagant (and did rather poorly with it- I put two shots dead center on her target when she wasn't looking to make her feel better razz ). Although, she can shoot with the best of them when it comes to handguns.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:16 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor

... She's a keeper.

Make sure to tell us when the wedding is! I wonder how many of us would actually go. ninja lol  

war_junky 91

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
So I was in Barnes & Noble the other day just looking around in the gun books section, and suddenly my girlfriend comes over laughing. She told me I had to come look at this book. So she drags me over the art books section where she pulls out a book that says "How to Draw Awesome Military Comics!"

So I thumbed through it. The drawings were actually pretty cool. Whoever drew these P90's and FS2000's and M4A1 Carbines really knew their stuff, except for one thing:

"The Beretta M82A1 is a .50 caliber sniper rifle used by the US Army blah blah etc..."

FAIL

Got another story...

...was looking in a Gamepro sinc eit had a special on the new and upcoming 2009 games (Killzone 2 looks soooooo promising), but before i got to yhat article, they looked that theyre ussualy Vs section, this time comparing the Prince of Persia against Lara Croft

Weapons:
-Prince: Scimitar and nifty claw glove
-Lara: Twin Heckler and Kock pistols

>____<

yeah, it made me sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:19 am
Anima_Raptor
Cleveland Steamroller

FAIL

Got another story...

...was looking in a Gamepro sinc eit had a special on the new and upcoming 2009 games (Killzone 2 looks soooooo promising), but before i got to yhat article, they looked that theyre ussualy Vs section, this time comparing the Prince of Persia against Lara Croft

Weapons:
-Prince: Scimitar and nifty claw glove
-Lara: Twin Heckler and Kock pistols

>____<

yeah, it made me sad

... comparing swords and guns.
... it's official. Trolls are official.  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash