Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Another zombie dream.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:27 am
But this time with artillery and for whatever reason, based around the year 1940. How do I know this?
Because of the uniforms and the guns.
Here's the strange part, the Germans and the Americans were fighting together against the zombie hordes. I'm not sure what I was but I was using a K43.

eek

At first it was a bit of a nightmare because I was in part of a blown out building shooting zombies that were sparingly coming in.
Then the pace picked up and they started flooding. Heard reports of a ******** huge amount of zombies inside the city (apparently I had a radio or something). Backup arrived a short time later and the firing became intense.

Some people abandoned their more forward positions and ran backwards.

^.^ City streets filled with zombies then the thunder of artillery started, and it began to rain artillery shells, zombie parts were everywhere.

The one thing that I wish I would have imagined in the dream would have to be an MG42 ripping apart a group of zombies.
That would have been cool.

Oops, should this go into the zombies subforum?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 pm
OberFeldwebel
But this time with artillery and for whatever reason, based around the year 1940. How do I know this?
Because of the uniforms and the guns.
Here's the strange part, the Germans and the Americans were fighting together against the zombie hordes. I'm not sure what I was but I was using a K43.

eek

At first it was a bit of a nightmare because I was in part of a blown out building shooting zombies that were sparingly coming in.
Then the pace picked up and they started flooding. Heard reports of a ******** huge amount of zombies inside the city (apparently I had a radio or something). Backup arrived a short time later and the firing became intense.

Some people abandoned their more forward positions and ran backwards.

^.^ City streets filled with zombies then the thunder of artillery started, and it began to rain artillery shells, zombie parts were everywhere.

The one thing that I wish I would have imagined in the dream would have to be an MG42 ripping apart a group of zombies.
That would have been cool.

Oops, should this go into the zombies subforum?

Probably  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items